Phase Two: 2 :: Chapter: 13

*Everyone was sitting and drinking tea, that's when a sound of falling something was heard from Taehee's room.*

Y/n: I will check.

Yoongi: no you sit I am going.

Y/n: Hey you are busy with work since morning and you a continually doing work.

Yoongi: Y/n. Keep sitting down.

Y/n: No, I'm going

Yoongi (loudly): Can't you understand I'm going.?That room is not where you can go to. Don't u understand it?

*Y/n's eyes filled with tears cuz it's very rare for Yoongi to burst out like this on Y/n. She went to her room while running and crying*

Namjoon: Bro what has happened to you, you know that she is sensitive.

Yoongi: you also know the condition of that room.

Namjoon: Yes, but you should have explained her with love.

Yoongi: Yeah I'll let me check the room first.

*When Yoongi enters Taehee's room he got so shocked. Everything was set there. everything that was destroyed or upside down is properly arranged. All the dolls which were burned and broken are fixed. The wallpapers are all set. Yoongi was shocked to see all this..*

Yoongi: this?? How?? It's Just impossible.

*Yoongi comes out of the room and locked the room and kept the keys in his pocket.. then he goes towards their room Y/n was crying sitting in the corner of the bed. Yoongi sit with her and held her hand, but she yanked her hand*

Y/n: don't touch me. You are bad.

Yoongi: my love. I'm sorry, you know na something my meter got high.

Y/n: Yes your meter only got high when it's come to me.

Yoongi: Yeah but I love only you u know that right?

Y/n: that means you even will scold me without a reason.

Yoongi: my love. Sorry na please.. look I'm Holding my ears.

*Yoongi makes a cute funny face while holding his ears Y/n start laughing after seeing him*

Yoongi: hmm just that's what I want.

*Y/n hugs Yoongi*

* After a while all of them start to get ready to go to Namjoon's house and everyone is settled in the car just then Yoongi went out of the car, Y/n was looking here and there outside the window but she got shocked. A person was standing in a corner wearing a hoodie..his face was little visible. And the face that was seen was all black. Y/n focused on him, then that person also looked at her. Y/n got scared and suddenly there was heard a loud noise as if there was a bomb blast. all of the people in society started running here and there who were outside. Y/n turn to see that person but he was missing. Yoongi comes in the car quickly*

Namjoon: Yoongi, what kind of noise was this.??

*Yoongi quickly switch on news in a cell.. they got to know that someone made this voice through speakers to scare people. Everyone is scared... satellites are on hot checking and making sure that the entire area isafe-proofof. After watching the news everyone was calm down but Y/n was still having something in her mind*

Namjoon: How are these people nowadays.. don't care about anyone, how troubled everyone is.

Dina: Yes, don't know if these people have a heart or not.

Yoongi: Exactly.

*Y/n was sad in her thoughts. Yoongi takes note of her*

Yoongi: Y/n...