Phase Two: 2 :: Chapter: 6

Next Day

*Everyone makes a travel plane. They call Namjoon and Dina too to go for a picnic.Y/n's mom and dad and Yoongi's mom and dad together make plans to go for a picnic. Jungkook feels very happy for Taehee.*

Jungkook: See, I missed you so much that I came to meet me so soon.

Taehee: I did too. That's why you came. Well, do you know grandmother and grandma came home? They brought a lot of gifts for me.

Jungkook: Well, why didn't you show me?

Taehee: oh my dear. How would I show you? Gifts are at home right.?It is not here.

Jungkook: hehehe it's okay...
Okay, let's go there is a swing.

*Jungkook asks to walk toward the park. And he takes Taehee and goes away After asking his father Namjoon Dina was walking separately. Y/n and Yoongi walked separately parents of both of them were sitting and talking. Then Namjoon Dina and Y/n Yoongi also sit with everyone. They enjoyed a lot.

____________________________________

Next Day.

*Y/n's mom and dad leave. Y/n was a little upset with mom and dad leaving.*

Yoongi's Mom: Hey daughter why do you feel sad.?I am with you right now.

Y/n: I'm not mom. it's just......

Yoongi's Mom: hmmm ok let's make dinner.. must be Feeling hungry.

Y/n: okay mom...

*Just like that a week passed, and they didn't even realize. The day comes when Yoongi's mom and dad depart. Y/n was very sad*

Y/n: mom dad why are you going so soon...

Yoongi: Dad can't you stay for a few more days? I don't know when you will come again.

Yoongi's Dad: what to do son.?Some work has come urgently. That's why I have to go.

Yoongi's Mom: yes son we have to go. We will come to meet you all soon.

Y/n: mom. You can stay.

Yoongi's Mom: how can I leave your dad alone.?Why are you so sad.?We will come soon.

*Y/n hugs mom and starts crying*

Yoongi's Mom: Hey dear, why are you crying like a baby? Being a mother of a daughter, she is crying like a child.

Y/n: mom I don't want to let you go.

Yoongi: Okay go then it's time for the flight. Let's go.

Taehee: Grandma, Grandpa. You are going. Leaving your doll.

*Yoongi's Mom can't confiscate after seeing Taehee and starts crying hugging her.*

Yoongi's Mom: my lovely doll. I don't want to leave you. We will come soon To meet you.

Taehee: promise.

Yoongi's Mom: sure promise

Taehee: Will you bring a prince for Barbie?

Yoongi's Mom: Absolutely.

Taehee: promise.

Yoongi's Mom: a promise that is more strong than sure.

Taehee: Thank you, Grandma.

*Taehee kissed her grandma and grandpa on the cheeks*

Taehee: bye bye grandpa..grandma.

Y/n: bye mom. Bye, dad.

Yoongi's Mom and dad: bye son take care. Don't be sad anymore. Ok. Bye.

*The people leave and Yoongi takes them to the airport. Once again sadness was spread all over the house as Yoongi's mom and dad go away. Yoongi returns from the airport*