Chapter 33

Yoongi: When did you fall in love with me this much?

Y/n: No love. I have gone crazy in love and only you have the cure for it. Yoongi.

Yoongi: What if your selection was wrong?

Y/n: You have taught me how to identify a person after getting stumbled on one thing in life.

Yoongi: I love you Y/n.

Y/n: I love you too Yoongi.

*Both hugs*

*Great Hooting again*

Dina: Yes ahem. If your romance is over bro-in-law, should we bring the cake that you have specially made for your princess?

Yoongi: hahaha ya. I'll bring it myself.

Namjoon: Bro you stay here. I will bring it.

Yoongi: ok thanks.

*Everyone gets busy in their convo until the cake comes*

Yoongi: so mam, you turned out to be very smart.

Y/n: effect of living with you.

Yoongi: By the way, the one whose hand you held first was Namjoon. U got confused because he had to use the same deo as mine in the car.

Y/n: hmmm but when did come back, sir?

Yoongi: the thing is that. I can tolerate everything in life but my queen feeling sad... And that too on her special day I can't tolerate this.

Y/n: means?

Yoongi: means that when I heard your voice at night that sounds so sad. I couldn't stop thinking about it after hanging call. So I just pack my back and come back

Y/n: midnight?

Yoongi: No, It was 1 o'clock while packing. My parents say what happened to you. I think in my heart about what should I say.

Y/n: What did you say then?

Yoongi: I said it's Namjoon's birthday and he is insisting that I have to come so I'm here. My mom scolds me tho but it's okay hehe.

Y/n: Your mom should've scolded more, it would have been fun.

*Namjoon comes with cake*

Y/n: wowwww this broke record for anniversary cake too. So beautiful.

Yoongi: If my queen is so beautiful, then the cake should be average, a little bit in front of her.

Deepti: But bro-in-law Y/n's name is not there on it?

Yoongi: I refused to add them.

Dina: why is that?

Yoongi: if Y/n's name were written in it who knows who will get that piece of cake I don't want to take a risk, so I will take Y/n.

*Everyone starts laughing loudly at these words including Y/n Yoongi *

Y/n: How stupid you are.

Yoongi: Let's cut the cake

Y/n: We will cut it together.

Yoongi: But the birthday is yours.

Y/n: and u r mine.

Yoongi: u won.

*Both cut cake together. Everyone enjoys the cake after cutting the cake*

Yoongi: So mam?? how did you feel about your birthday?

Y/n: hahaha feels. This has become a fantasy world for me.

Yoongi: Thank God, I thought last night that my queen might not even smile today.