Chapter 34

*Y/n's mom and dad reached the hospital they were both so scared. Dina explains everything to them. Y/n's parents go to her room to see Y/n. Her Mom starts crying, Y/n's relationship with her mom was like a best friend. She used to share everything with her mom every time. Y/n's parents were not only proud of Y/n. Y/n's father never opposed Y/n's decisions. They used to give Y/n permission to live her life but with some limits. Doctors come in this much*

Doctor: Y/n's Mom, Dad?

Y/n's Dad: I am.

Doctor: ok. I have come to check the pulse rate of Y/n.

*After checking pulse rate*

Doctor: Y/n's condition is better than before. But please go first and get these medicines.

*Y/n's father goes to take medicine. Doctors also go from there. Only Y/n and her mother were in the room. After 2,3 minutes Y/n opened her eyes. Her mother is in front of her. She found herself in a hospital room. She holds her Mother's Hand*

Y/n: I'm Fine Mom,, Stop crying

*Her Mother burst into tears and hug her tightly*

Y/n: Where is Yoongi?

Y/n's Mom: Who Yoongi?

Y/n: Mom. I want to see Yoongi
*Y/n in a very slow voice.*

Mom: Who is Yoongi Y/n?

Y/n: He must be here somewhere. I know he didn't even leave for a second from here. Mom, I want to see him, please

*her mom can't able to ignore Y/n's stubbornness so she comes out*

Y/n's Mom: Dina Y/n has come to her senses.

*Everyone feels relief wash over them. Namjoon and Hoseok hug Yoongi*

Y/n's Mom: who is Yoongi?

*Everyone looks towards the Yoongi*

Y/n's Mom: Y/n wants to meet Yoongi.

Yoongi: Aunty may I go in?
*In heavy voice after a lot of crying*

Y/n's Mom: Sure.

*Yoongi goes to Y/n's room. Yoongi wipes his tears so that Y/n doesn't feel sad. Y/n looks at Yoongi. She is smiling. Yoongi comes and sits near Y/n. But doesn't say anything*

Y/n: were you scared?
*In low volume.*

*Yoongi indicates no*
Y/n: Your throat must have been dried out by crying. That's why u r not speaking.

*Yoongi controls himself and keeps his eyes down because his eyes were filled with tears again*

Y/n: I won't go anywhere leaving you.

*This time Yoongi Burst into tears*
Y/n: Won't you hug me?

*Yoongi hugs Y/n, so tight that he has never done to date*

Y/n: Let me breathe. You hugged me so tight that my breath stops.

Yoongi: Can't you stay silent for 2 minutes?

Y/n: I love you Yoongi. I am not going anywhere leaving you.

Yoongi: I'm not letting you go anywhere. *Yoongi leaves hug*

Yoongi: Get up, Get well soon. I am not able to see you in this condition. It's hard to see you like this.

Y/n: Please stop crying.

Yoongi: You had pain and you didn't even tell me.

Y/n: haha I didn't know that it will be this intense.