Phase Two: 2 :: Chapter: 5

#Next Day

*Yoongi wakes up and as usual he Comes with tea for Y/n*

Yoongi:Good morning queen. ( kissed her on the forehead)

Y/n: Good morning.

*Both come down after getting fresh and all of them have breakfast together*

Namjoon: Okay bro we will get going now. we will come again.

Y/n; Please don't go now. Dina say Namjoon to stop for some days more

Dina: It has already been 2 days. Jungkook has to go to school so we have to go.

Yoongi: Hey. Why are you leaving so early?

Namjoon: we will come again. when uncle and aunty will come, we will come to meet them.

Yoongi: m...

Namjoon: why so sad.?I told you that I will come.

*Yoongi hugs Namjoon and Y/n hugs Dina*

Dina: where is Jungkook?

Namjoon: where would he be... he will be where our Taehee is.

Y/n: I will go for him.

*Y/n called Taehee's name loudly*.

Y/n: Taehee!

Taehee: yes Mumma.

Y/n: let's say bye to Jungkook now. It's time for Jungkook to leave.

Jungkook: why so soon.?

Y/n: I don't know son. your mom and dad are calling Come on.

*Taehee also gets sad so and Jungkook too, he holds her cheeks with his small hands and pecks her forehead*

Jungkook: Taehee doesn't be sad. I will come soon to meet you.

Taehee: really?

Jungkook: for sure. Let's go bye now.

Taehee: bye bye take care.

*Namjoon, Dina, and Jungkook also go away..they Feel lonely at home now*

Yoongi: Queen let's go out. I Don't feel good that they stay 2 days now our home feels lonely as they are gone.

Y/n: yes you are right.

Taehee: dad let's go for ice cream.

*Everyone goes out, Y/n Nimant, Taehee, On another side. Devil was riding on Andy's head.*

Andy: I won't leave here just like this. Without taking revenge on that Yoongi.

*Andy goes outside.*

Nari: Listen where are you going? You are not in a good state yet.

*Andy gets angry.*

Andy: just shut up. don't try to stop me.

*Nari understood that Andy is going to those people who came yesterday.*

Nari:(in her mind, no I can't let him go.. It will be very wrong otherwise) please don't go. Why are you following those people? Let them live.

*Andy's anger increases even more*.

Andy: how dare you.

*Andy was about to raise his hand to slap her but Nari speaks.*

Nari: You can't do this. You can't go anywhere.?? You have avi's swear now.

*Andy has stopped completely he kept staring at nari in anger. Well, Avi is Andy and Nari's 7-year-old son. He is not a sign of love. Signs of Andy's anger and forcefulness. Andy loves his son very much. And the Nari too. Nari is with Andy for avi now, she doesn't want avi should be deprived of their love for his parent's love She wishes that her son gets the love of both parents. Andy gets angry and sits on the chair. And starts yelling at Nari*