Phase Two: 2 :: Chapter: 4

*After some time, Yoongi comes after making sure that Y/n is sleeping.*

Yoongi: let's go.

Namjoon: hmmm bro, we will not leave him today.

Dina: but Y/na..??

Yoongi: Dina queen should not know where we have gone ok. I am not going to leave Andy so easily. How did he dare to make my queen cry?

Yoongi: let's go Namjoon. If he will be in the underworld then I will beat him out of there.

*Both of them went out. Yoongi goes with Namjoon*

IN CAR

Namjoon: Bro where will we find him? Maybe he doesn't even live here.

Yoongi: I told you that if he is in the underworld, I will find him and beat the shit out of him And today I will end his story.

*Yoongi was driving the car at a very high speed in anger*

Namjoon: Wow wow calm down, work with your senses. And think about where are we going. People only waste their time in anger. Just calm down once and think where we can find him.

Yoongi: Namjoon his cousin's house is here he must have come here. I am sure.. we are going there.

*Yoongi's car stops in front of Andy's cousin's house. He goes to the door and starts pressing the doorbell nonstop. Some lady comes out of the house*

Yoongi: where is he?

Lady: Who.

Yoongi: Andy

Lady: he is not here.. he came to meet us and then left.

Yoongi: where did he go

Lady: I don't know. Maybe he is in some hotel.

Yoongi: Which hotel.?

*That's when one more girl comes from inside the house. Yoongi asks for Andy's address and goes to the same hotel where Andy was staying. Yoongi stops outside the hotel. Namjoon asks reception about Andy's room no. As soon as Yoongi heard the number he goes to his room in very fast steps. he kick the door angrily and it is wide open now Andy was sitting on the chair. Yoongi goes catches his collar and starts beating andy, he doesn't give him a chance to say anything*

Yoongi: How did you dare to make my Y/n cry?.. I haven't done anything to you to date. But now I won't leave you alive.

*Yoongi hit him with punches and beats him a lot, and Andy is badly buried now*

Namjoon: bro stop or he will die.

Yoongi: I will not leave him alive Namjoon. How did he dare to raise his eyes toward my family?

*Yoongi was busy beating him that's when Nari comes*

Nari: stop. Please leave him. Please forgive him. What has he done...

*Nari falls at feet of Yoongi and starts crying*

Nari: please leave him, I'm folding my hands in front of you.

*Yoongi stops after seeing Andy's wife. He stepbacks and Andy is lying on the floor now*

Yoongi: you should be ashamed. Even after getting married, you are doing such cheap things with my Y/n. I am leaving you only because of your wife. Otherwise, I would not leave you alive today. You are seriously a shameless person. See.. Look at your wife. She doesn't even know what you have done. Even then she fell on my feet for you...Respect her. Give her love. Be happy in your life. I respect women a lot. And I don't want any woman to fall at my feet and beg for mercy. That's why I'm leaving you. And this is my last warning. If you ever look at my family then I won't delay in reaching you on your end.