Chapter 30

*Y/n has broken again. She doesn't understand what she should do? It has been so much time now since Andy has come back ..!! This queue was running in her mind again and again. She doesn't reply to messages but she was very nervous. After 1 hour she gets a call from Yoongi *

Yoongi: Hey my queen, what are you doing?

*Y/n wanted to tell Yoongi everything at that time but she couldn't tell, thinking that he has to go for an exam tomorrow.. she hopes his exam should not be dirty because of Andy. *

*Y/n again remains silent*

Y/n: Nothing, I am waiting for your call for a long time.

Yoongi: That tickets were not confirmed so it took time. Have to leave tomorrow morning.

Y/n: what time are you going?

Yoongi: umm around 7 am.

Y/n: ok

Yoongi: baby should I ask one thing?

Y/n: hmmm

Yoongi: Did something happen?

Y/n: Nothing

Yoongi: Fighting with brother at home or something?

Y/n: No stupid.

Yoongi: Then why is your voice changed? Are you crying?

Y/n: hahaha are you mad? Why did I cry?

Yoongi: is it sure?

Y/n: This is sure, and listen, don't eat anything cold, you feel cold and have food on time and take care of yourself

Yoongi: hahaha if you care so much then come along, please.

Y/n: hahaha do you say anything?

Yoongi: Okay and give me a good luck kiss.

Y/n: mmmuuaahh, good luck

Yoongi:take care Mine Queen

Y/n: don't...

Yoongi: what?

Y/n: You are making me emotional. Now I will cry.

Yoongi: hey hey hey what? Please baby never. I live for your smile of you. Please don't cry ever. I won't be able to tolerate it.

Y/n: hmmm

Yoongi: You won't cry right?

Y/n: never.

Yoongi: bye good night.

Y/n: Good night bye.

*Yoongi cuts the call,, As soon as the call of Yoongi cuts, Y/n cannot control her emotions and bursts into tears. No contact with on side of Yoongi for the next 5 days. Those cheap messages of Andy *

*Next morning Y/n opens her eyes. It's 10 am. Y/n wakes up and checks the phone. 22missed calls 5 or 6 messages from Yoongi. Oh, Damm Y/n's phone was on silent so she didn't know about the call of the Yoongi. Y/n calls back quickly. But Yoongi 's phone out of coverage area was coming. Y/n gets sad and opens the message*

《Yoongi's text》

1st message: no problem Mine Queen. Take proper sleep,, I wanted to talk to you before leaving that's why I was calling.

2nd: by the way Good Morning and take care of yourself.

3rd message: its 9 am ..,, I wish you would have woken up soon, but no problem

4th: hey listen, have breakfast on time.

5th message: I know after seeing so many missed calls and messages you will be sad that why you didn't wake up early. But please queen doesn't be sad, I always want to see the smile on your face. So please don't get sad ok.