Phase Two: 2 :: Chapter: 12

*Both of them got out of the car and went to the court and sit behind their lawyer. Dina and Namjoon are also sitting behind them. To say best of luck to them. On the other side, the lawyer of aadi, his wife, and his parents are sitting. Nari shocked to see them because she did not know that they both are criminals till now.*

Nari in mind: oh this is the same right? They seemed to be innocent. Is it the fault Andy is doing all this? I will have to find out.

*Then judges come. Case started. Judges don't give any solution even after a long time. Because Y/n's lawyer was the best and Andy's lawyers had proof. The case has been delayed. Everyone goes to their home. Y/n has been upset since then.*

Y/n: Yoongi if we lose the case.

Yoongi: nothing like this will happens crazy. You haven't seen me our lawyer has answered all the answers today.

Y/n: Yes, I'm scared.

Yoongi: my love, I am with you.

Y/n: there is peace only because of you.

Yoongi: then don takes the stress.

Y/n: yeah.

Yoongi: let's sleep now and rest well.

Y/n: you won't go somewhere or are you?

Yoongi: no my love I won't go anywhere.

*Y/n fell asleep quickly. Then Yoongi comes out and Taehee comes to him.*

Taehee: dad.

Yoongi: yes baby.

Taehee: why mom is so sad..?

Yoongi: just...

Taehee: is she sad because of that uncle?

Yoongi: hmmm

Taehee: You take care of mom okay

Yoongi: Yes my princess I will.

Taehee: and don't tell her not to get upset, we are with her.

*Yoongi kissed Taehee's forehead, and she run off then. Yoongi indicated to Namjoon they sat in the car and drive towards the park. Nari also comes there.*

Yoongi: how are you here?

Nari: How are you..?

Yoongi: I just came to find something.

(Yes guys, this is the park where they fought and Andy got shot.)

Nari: what to search..?

Yoongi: nothing but some proof.

Nari: Before killing him u didn't even think that they also have a family.

Yoongi: I didn't kill him.

Nari: then who killed?

Yoongi: Even if I tell you, there is no use. You will never believe it.

Nari: You tell me, please. I want to know what happened and why?

*Yoongi and Namjoon tell her everything from their school time to what happened yesterday Nari is in shock. She starts crying.. she had no words..*

Yoongi: I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you all this.

*Nari goes away while crying from there What she can say, poor girl? Yoongi and Namjoon checked the whole park. In front of the trees, in the swings in the slips, but they can't seem to find anything. They both get upset. Both started going towards the car after coming out of the park. So they could see a dustbin. Yoongi was so angry, he didn't understand how will he handle the case now. Yoongi kicked the dustbin in frustration. Everything inside the dustbin fell but his eyes caught a camera falling from Dustin. Yes, CCTV cameras are on the sides of the roads.. he picked that camera.*