Chapter 40

*When Y/n comes down after getting ready, the lights are off. There is only one spotlight on Y/n. Light is moving on with Y/n. She is wearing a red long dress with her long hair open and everything is dark it's just a spotlight on her. Yoongi got lost after seeing Y/n. Yoongi is wearing a Black shirt and black jeans..*

Y/n: Where is everyone?
(That's when one more spotlight falls on Yoongi )

Y/n: Where is everyone Yoongi?

Yoongi: sssshhhh.. will u dance with me ??

Y/n: yes.. but what song?

Yoongi: I will sing today just for u (Namjoon starts the music. Yoongi pulls Y/n towards him and puts his hand on Y/n's waist. And the other one on his shoulders, they started dancing ..as he sings..)

《How to tell you, how to ask you
I should live in you till the morning
Wet the smile on your lips.
This is the season of love,
Can I say one thing,
Will you permit me?
Can I say one thing,
I am used to your love.
Can I say one thing,
Will you permit me?
Your love for me.
It's a habit
It's a habit
Feelings of you and me
Stay connected with each other
I felt like be your desire
My senses are also blowing
I find my peace in your arms
There is a relief like heaven.
Can I tell you one thing,
Will you permit me?
I am used to being your love.
It's a habit.. 》

Yoongi: (Then Yoongi sits on their knees in front of Y/n.) My queen today I want to ask you once again. Will you be my Queen? (He does not put his hand forward.)

Y/n: yes my king.

*She gives her hand in the hand of Yoongi. She bows to his level and kisses him on the forehead. That's when rose petals rains on both of them and the lights turn on. Lights are on and everyone is clapping. There are tears in the eyes of Y/n's parents.*

Y/n: It's our anniversary so I have also made something for you. give me hand. Yoongi takes his hand forward and Y/n makes him wear a bracelet. YOON(Y/Half/name) is written on the bracelet.

Yoongi: what YOON(Y/Half/name) means...

Y/n: Yoon from Yoongi and Y/h/n from Y/n so from now we are YOON(Y/Half/name). Like us, our names also became one forever.

Yoongi: This is very special to me. I will always gonna keep it with me.

Dina: Wow Y/n, you didn't even tell me about this.

Namjoon: This is very beautiful.

Yoongi: That was supposed to happen, my Y/n has made it after all.

*Then Yoongi and Y/n cut the cake. And the end of the celebration.*

____________________________________

*Next day Y/n and Yoongi return with their families ..Y/n is thinking that Yoongi should go to (City) and get admitted there. This is the question of Yoongi's career. She has to be strong but what if their love decreases by staying away? No, she has to trust in their love. On the other hand, Yoongi is also thinking that Namjoon was right. He has to make Y/n strong. And his career is also necessary for their bright future. So Yoongi is about to call Y/n, but Y/n's call comes.*

Yoongi: queen I was going to call you now.

Y/n: I want to meet you.

Yoongi: OK queen get ready I am coming to pick you up.

Y/n: OK.

*Y/n gets ready quickly then Yoongi reached her home after some minutes. Y/n and Yoongi take blessings from mom and dad ..then They go to restaurants.*