Phase Two: 2 :: Chapter: 20

*Everyone is having a lot of fun, taking care of Y/n and the little boy but that poor girl is very stubborn than the newborn. Yoongi took care of both have them in his prevalence 24/7. Just like that, 3 months passed away. Now it's time for the naming ceremony for our baby boy. Everyone is very happy. Preparations were going on in the whole house. Y/n had almost recovered now. She has prepared Taehee and the baby. But she was not ready till now. Yoongi comes searching for her*

Yoongi: Y/n, why are you not ready yet?

Y/n: give me 5 minutes.

Yoongi: Hurry up everyone is waiting.

Y/n: Yes, take baby and Taehee down.

*Y/n gave the baby to Yoongi.. he carry the little one and Taehee and went down and give the baby to his mom and come back to their room, Y/n is in the washroom.*

Yoongi: Y/n hurry up everyone is waiting for you women are always late.

Y/n: come inside for 2 minutes.

Yoongi: I am coming.

*When Yoongi went in, Y/n's dress zipper was open cuz it was so low and kind of suck in the place and she was back facing him*

Yoongi: Wow nice view, you don't look like you are 30 years old.

Y/n: heyyyy I'm only 27.

Yoongi: very to close 30.

Y/n: Don't talk, zip it quickly.

Yoongi: okay miss.

*Yoongi zip the zipper*

Yoongi: let's go now.

Y/n: you won't let me get ready in peace.. (said While applying liner)

Yoongi: you are getting ready for hours.

Y/n: Yes, you should have prepared the children then.

Yoongi: Okay my man, my fault. Let's go now.

Y/n: Let's wait for 5 minutes, we don't have a train to catch right?

Yoongi: By the way tell you one thing.

Y/n: yes.

Yoongi: you look very fat.

Y/n: haw Yoongi! First, you ruined my whole physique and now you are calling me fatty Now don't talk to me Huh.

*She apply lipstick and her makeup was done she leave the room and start going down.. while Yoongi was busy convincing Y/n.*

Yoongi: Y/n. Baby. Y/n. Listen.
Potato. Oh. Shit.

Y/n: You,...now you better forget about me.

Yoongi: oh no...I can't

*Everyone is sitting in one car like Y/n's, Yoongi's mom and dad. and another these 4 weirdos. Now the issue was where to sit*