Phase Two: 2 :: Chapter: 14

*Yoongi had soil in his eyes, he is hardly been standing with the support of things he goes to the sink in his room.. he opened the tap and poured water into his eyes. Still, he wasn't able to see anything. It was very difficult to clean everything after a while he did then he sit in one place. Still, he couldn't see clearly. he closed his eyes and fell asleep there. That's when on the other side Y/n opens her eyes*

Y/n in a sleepy tone: Yoongi. Yoongi...

*When there is no response, she wakes up and sees that there is no one in the room. She comes outside in the hall and sees that Namjoon and Dina are sitting*

Y/n: where is Yoongi?

Namjoon: don't know that he went in his car. I tried to stop him a lot but he just didn't listen.

Y/n: Okey... (AFTER A PAUSE). Ohhh no... he must have gone to our home. Dammit. You should have stopped him, that home is not safe.

Dina: Y/n please calm down. Maybe, he has gone for some other work.

Y/n: no.. no.

*Y/n quickly took her phone and called Yoongi, but he is sleeping and his phone was on silent so he didn't pick up the call.*

Y/n: Namjoon gives me your car keys.

Dina: please Y/n don't you go there. And we will not let you go.

Y/n: guys please why don't you understand that home is not safe.?Yoongi is alone there. Joon please give me the keys.

Namjoon: Y/n try to understand that you are not in a condition to drive at this time.

*Y/n doesn't listen to anything, Dina and Namjoon stop her a lot but she doesn't listen to anyone..Y/n comes out of the house and quickly leaves with a taxi. She called Yoongi continuously on way but no one picks. Dina and Namjoon get worried*

Dina: If something happens to them there.... What should we do?do o.

Namjoon: Do this, you stay with the children here, I will go after Y/n.

Dina: yes that's okay.

(Namjoon also started following Y/n with his car.*

.................................................................
SCENE CHANGES TO HOME
.................................................................

*Some people start pouring petrol all over from the back side of the house. Y/n reaching home. Namjoon also comes behind. Both of them go inside the home. They were looking for Yoongi here and there..*

Y/n: YOONGI. YOONGI.

*Yoongi Wakes up hearing Y/n's voice... He hugged Y/n when he saw her That's when they smell something like burning. Yoongi took Y/n outside their home namjoon was already outside just then they were about to turn around a blast was heard it was their house which is inside the burning flame now. Yoongi hugs Y/n softly but Y/n was very sad right now. And why wouldn't she? Her beautiful moments of these 5 years have been burnt to ashes. Yoongi was more upset than her. All of his startup earnings which he has done so much hard work had put into this house. Everything is destroyed in just one minute. All the gold and diamond jewelry of Y/n was in that room. And everything has melted. Namjoon called the constructor at that time and give him work repairing the house. Yoongi Goes to namjoon*

Yoongi: Namjoon comes with me.

Namjoon: where??

Yoongi: on the back.

Namjoon: what is back??

Yoongi: there is a small village behind our house. Whoever has done this must have gone there. We have to find them.