Chapter 36

(Y/n's mother and Yoongi 's mother both were in bad condition, Yoongi's mom started thinking about what kind of love it this one is in pain and the other couldn't able to bear it. In this, the parents of Dina and Namjoon have only reduced their consciousness, they called an ambulance*

*Everyone reached to hospital*

Yoongi and Y/n's parents to Doctor: Doctor check then and tell us what has happened to them, please cure them soon, we will unite them but please save the lives of our children.

Doctor: (checks both) Y/n has pain in her heart, she has to be kept in observation and Yoongi is shocked that's why he fainted....he is in shock we need to get wake him from this shock. What is the thing that brings Yoongi to his senses to boost up after hearing that he gets restless, someone for whom he can do anything?

*Dina and Namjoon took the responsibility for Yoongi *

Dina: Doctor please treat Y/n Yoongi will be fine automatically...

Doctor: Don't worry, Y/n will be cured, just that we gonna run some test for cancer if maybe she...

*Yoongi's mom interrupts the Doctor*

Yoongi's Mom: Nothing has happened to Y/n doctor. she doesn't have cancer... Y/n just fainted. and nothing else, you just fix our Y/n... I am begging you,,, Fix our Y/n soon.

*Yoongi's dad holds Yoongi 's mom and supports her and says don't worry, both of our children will recover soon... Y/n's mom and dad were looking at each other. They were happy that Yoongi 's mother and dad accept their daughter*

(Dina and Namjoon go to the room where Yoongi is... Namjoon burst into tears after seeing Yoongi)

Dina: (with wiping her tears) Namjoon how will it work if you do this... At this time we are the support of these two, we can't break, please don't cry.

(Namjoon hugs Dina)
Namjoon: Dina I never thought something like this would happen.

Dina: I didn't even think of it, but we should always handle every situation with a smile and then tomorrow we both couples need a story to tell our children, so this is the story, isn't it crazy.....(both laugh while crying)

Namjoon: You have to crack that joke even at such a time,, how do girls have so much courage... you both are god-gifted girls for me and Yoongi.
(Namjoon kissed Dina's forehead)

____________________________________

(The atmosphere was full of tension, everyone was just too tense about what kind of love this, both are each other's life. Now whatever they do, they will not let such a chance come later that their children's life will not reach this level...On the other hand, Namjoon and Dina were trying to keep Y/n's Mom, Dad, and Yoongi's Mom, Dad strong... What would they do? Despite being broke, it was necessary to pretend strongly to them. Y/n and Yoongi or Namjoon and Dina were real friends when they were with each other in these conditions and they were handling everything by making themselves strong. Everyone feels like centuries in their mind... In between Namjoon and Dina were sitting together and sharing the bondings of Y/n and Yoongi .... So that everything will be fine soon...)

Dina: (hugged Yoongi's mom) aunty don't cry like this, you have to be courageous for Yoongi... Please don't cry. (Dina wipes her tears)

Namjoon: Aunty Dina is right... Please don't lose courage... And you wait, I will bring water for you, just don't cry... Please aunty(Namjoon went).

Dina: Aunty listen, Yoongi can be brought to your senses in one way, you will have to help me.

Yoongi's Mom: dear, I will do whatever you say, you just get him back to his sense.