Phase Two: 2 :: Chapter: 15

*Call cut..........A bike stops outside that house. Yoongi and namjoon kept an eye on him. He goes inside. But both weren't able to see his face..they Knock the door after getting out of the car. Both were shocked when that person came back because he was Roy a senior. And Andy's bestie. Roy looks at them. After 3 seconds he pushed both of them and ran out because he also recognized them. Yoongi runs after him. Namjoon sits in and drives the car at full speed but from the backside road. Yoongi runs after him very fast. Both of them got a little injured while running carelessly but one was running to save his life (Roy) and one was running to make his life as before do the same. Both of them reach the same street. Namjoon's car was blocking the front side. And Yoongi from the back side. Roy is in the middle and he fell to his knees. Yoongi also breathing heavily*

Yoongi: why did you do it?

Roy: I tell you everything.

*All three were sitting in the car..Roy stays silent for some time*

Yoongi: will you tell me now.?
Roy: let me tell you. All of this wasn't my plan.

Namjoon: what then, who?

Roy: Andy.

Yoongi: what... He is alive.

Roy: yes...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
FLASHBACK IN PRISON.
********************************

*Andy is still in jail. He gets a chance to call. instead of his family he called Roy and tell him to meet him. The next day Roy comes to meet him..*

Roy: Bro, what have you made yourself?

Andy: It is said that the singletons person is Satan. I am also the same from now on.

Roy: What are you saying, tell me directly.

Andy: Will you do one thing?

Roy: say yes.

*Andy tells him everything*

Roy: It is very difficult.

Andy: don't you want to do it??

Roy: will do. But why do you want to do this? Why did you want to ruin the life of that smiling family??

Andy: I want to take revenge. They are playing and laughing themselves. But to me.. they ruined my whole life.

Roy: You did wrong with them that's why you are here.

Andy: What was wrong? I just wanted to get my love.

Roy: in the wrong way.

Andy: Will you do work or not?

Roy: Okay.

Andy: Just go then.

*He leaves and prepares for the plan...Roy comes after discussing the plan with Andy. He and one of his friends going to the hospital..*

____________________________________

AT HOSPITAL.

Roy: See doc we have to do surgery in every situation.

Surgeon: see me without reason or based on any problem. I can't do this surgery.

*Roy went silent for 2 minutes. Then he pulls out his wallet and PPP some cash in front of the lot.*

Roy: now.

Doc: ok. But no one has to know.

Roy: for sure.