Phase Two: 2 :: Chapter: 11

*The Doc checked her after a while, Yoongi comes out of the doctor's cabin.*

Taehee: Papa. What did the doctor say?

Yoongi: My Daughter, he said that mom is absolutely fine.

Taehee: Really?

Yoongi: yes my love.

Taehee: wow, I told you that it will be alright.

Yoongi; yes come and meet mom now.

Taehee: yup.

*Taehee and Yoongi go to Y/n's room. Taehee hugged Y/n. Y/n's eyes are filled with tears.*

Taehee: mama thank god you are fine you know dad was very upset he even cried for you.

*Y/n looks at Yoongi. Both their eyes are filled.*

Yoongi: Taehee. You go outside for some time, I have to talk to mom.

Taehee: ok Dad.

*Y/n kissed Taehee's cheeks and then Taehee goes away. Yoongi comes close to Y/n.*

Yoongi: Y/n why did you do all this?

Y/n: I was helpless Yoongi and I had no other choice.

Yoongi: You would have given me a chance once, and I would have taken care of it.

Y/n; Yes you could have taken care of it but after the act, he did this time you would have killed him.

Yoongi: No. I should have arrested him then the punishment should have been given to him.

Y/n: What benefit of it.?If he can run away from jail once, he can run away again.

*Yoongi takes Y/n's face in his hands.*

Yoongi: You have taken a very big step.

Y/n: Are you with me?

Yoongi: always.

Y/n: then I am not afraid of anyone.

*Yoongi Kissing the forehead of Y/n. Then he comes to Y/n's stomach.*

Yoongi; baby. This is your mom she has become very big and intelligent. We have to do Something with her.

Y/n: hehehe now can't I even be intelligent?

Yoongi; but take care of my little life.

*He kissed her stomach*

Y/n: Have faith.

Yoongi: let's go.

*Yoongi holds Y/n's hand and Taehee's. Take medicines and then come out of the hospital. There was a clothes shop outside the hospital. After changing everyone's clothes, they go out and sit in the car for home. But Two police cars stopped in front of Yoongi's car while on the way. Yoongi and Y/n look at each other......Yoongi held Y/n's hand.*

Yoongi: Taehee you go to sleep here for a while.

Taehee: but dad we have to go home.

Yoongi: yes, the car broke down just now. We will come in a short while then we will go home. You go to sleep now.

Taehee: ok dad.

*Yoongi and Y/n coming out of the car. One of the officers is Hoseok who is Yoongi's friend.*

Hoseok: hey Yoongi.

DCP: Do you know him..?

Officer Hoseok: yes sir ..... He is my friend and the head of Min's company. Mr. Yoongi