Chapter 9

I forget to tell you guys that Now
Y/n is in 11 th grade and
Yoongi is in 12th grade

____________________________________

Next day,

Y/n enters the school... As soon as she start taking a turn towards her class, she saw Yoongi coming from the front.

Yoongi: Today you are 5 minutes late mam.

Y/n: Yes I must be late today... While saying this, she is going to her class to keep a bag and suddenly she remembers why did Yoongi say that she is 5 minutes late?? Then her mind strikes, Stupid he still loves uh. You coming and going .. he has an eye on your every moment.

Y/n keep her bag at desks. She is coming out of class smiling and see Yoongi is waiting for her.

Yoongi: are you free??

Y/n: Yes, why are you asking??

Yoongi: You say that I behave like strangers, then I thought why not clear your misunderstanding.

Y/n : (with a great smile on face) ok

Yoongi: Four steps, just walk four steps with me...

Y/n: means??

Yoongi: it's very noisy here. Let's go to the ground

Y/n: sure why not

*The whole way they talk about here and there everything and the thing was in their heart, they were not being able to bring it on the tongue*

Yoongi: What happened?? Not looking well

Y/n: I don't get entry inside the gate because I don't have a learning license, so I have to walk 2 km daily and have to go, so l get tired. That's why you must be feeling it.

Yoongi: Oh, why didn't you tell me earlier??

Y/n: I didn't understand??

Yoongi: I'll make you understand, there is no need to come by walking from tomorrow onwards you can just come with me. I come from the same way, then there will be no problem for me too. And you will also get tired like this. From tomorrow I will come to pick you

Y/n: Are you mad?? Why would you come to pick me up?? Noo

Yoongi: u keep quiet.

Y/n :( Bell has happened to ring at that time), by having to go and don't come, dude, I don't like it.

Yoongi: We will see mam...

____________________________________

The same day on FB

Yoongi: Tell me the time, when do you reach the gate??

Y/n: Yoongi please, leave it's not good, to do all this, anyways my image is damaged due to Andy, so please don't do this, otherwise everyone will misunderstand you too.

Yoongi : (He gets angry listening to this) Hey listen, I don't know what people will say or not... I don't live for people, I live for myself. And that he was wrong, not you ok, you said this today, never say this after today and if there is something in your mind that I will get hurt because of you then you can block me now, you might have to be affected by the world, not me, just do that There is something that makes me happy and I can give happiness to the person in front of me. So now tell me without any argument, what time should I come to pick??

Y/n : (Seeing Yoongi's angry young man look, she smiles thinking that someone is with her who will never gonna hurt her) 7 am

Yoongi: I didn't wake up so early but don't worry mam, this person will reach on time for his friend

Y/n: hehehe ok.....

Yoongi: Be Ready.

____________________________________

Yoongi reaches the gate exactly at 7 am, and wait for Y/n to come. , he had texted Y/n while leaving the house at 6:30 and Y/n also left the house at the same time. 7.10, 7.25 and 7.40 also happens but Y/n has not come yet. Leaving for school at 7.40 Yoongi thought maybe she comes sooner than went to school. Yoongi rides a bike in school and instead of going to his class, he goes to Y/n's class. , he doesn't even see her there. Yoongi gets tense, he gets scared thinking that Y/n has left the house at 6:30 and has not reached school yet, where has she gone?

The school was supposed to start at 8 am, so he still had 20 minutes, he goes to the gate with his bike, he doesn't see her the whole way.

Yoongi was not able to understand where Y/n has gone,, he goes back to school while riding a bike, and his eyes fell on a familiar girl, Y/n. Yoongi gets relaxed first and then runs towards Y/n.

*Yoongi grabs Y/n by arm and makes a cute tensed face and asks*
Y/n where did you go?? I had told you that I will pick at 7 am, were you there?? How did u come to school?? Do you know how much I was worried,
Neither you were in school nor at the gate ... I have come searching the whole way. Are you right??

*All the students in the ground were only looking at them, Y/n removes Yoongi's hand*

Y/n: Calm down, everyone is watching.

Yoongi:Let them, just tell me where you were??

Y/n: I got a ride with my sis so I came here with her

Yoongi: You couldn't have told me?? I was waiting there like crazy and the only thing that was coming to my mind is where are you?

Y/n: I am sorry Yoongi,, I did not know that you will take me so seriously yesterday.

Yoongi: Are you mad?? Why don't you understand that I care for uh?? You know what I'm just wrong .... Bye, I should not do anything for you because you will never gonna believe that I'm not like that Andy

*Yoongi goes away from there in anger and he neither talks to Y/n nor comes in front of her in school the whole day,, Y/n was also not feeling good without Yoongi*

____________________________________

Y/n texts sorry to Yoongi first as soon as she goes home, but Yoongi was not online at that time. Y/n wanted to convince him this time because she was not able to see the rudeness of Yoongi... She checks Yoongi's Facebook account thought at least she will get his mobile number but she doesn't even get it. It has been 3 hours since both of them came home from school, Y/n was waiting for the Yoongi and there Yoongi was restlessly sleeping, he has so many things in his mind ., he forgets that Y/n must be waiting for him online to convince him ... Because according to him he was a normal friend of Y/n whose words probably meant anything for her.

At 7 pm,
Yoongi comes online

Y/n: I am waiting for you for a long time, where were you?? Why did you take so much time? I have been online for a long time for you. Do you know how much I was tensed...

Yoongi: hey mam hold on hold on ... What happened to you??

Y/n: What happened in the morning

Yoongi: Oh yes I remember ,,,,,, I am angry...

Y/n: Are you really angry??

Yoongi: Yes of course.

Y/n: It's okay then I refuse to sis to pick me.

Yoongi: means??

Y/n: It means that I just convinced her that she should not wait for me tomorrow morning because I am going to go with you.

Yoongi: .........

Y/n: What happened??

Yoongi: Will you come with me??

Y/n: Yes, is there any problem??

Yoongi: Hey what problem ,,,, I don't have any

Y/n: hahaha ok... So tomorrow exactly 7 am.

Yoongi: What If you don't come again?? You know it was so cold today and I got mad waiting there (December month)

Y/n: Awwww I am so sorry,, Tomorrow I will come and I won't make you wait a little bit...

Yoongi: are you sure ??

Y/n: Yes! Sure
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued