Chapter 26

*Next day, Early morning Y/n's phone rings. Y/n picks up the phone, it's Yoongi. Y/n picks phone with a smile and full of excitement*

Y/n: what?? Why did you call?? Don't you want to study??

Yoongi: hey wait wait wait.

Y/n: I refused it and told you to just concentrate on your studies.

Yoongi: U refused to come online not for a call hehe.

Y/n: Huh go I don't talk now.

Yoongi: Oh ho, are you angry?

Y/n: hmm

Yoongi: So now you don't have to come to the balcony.

Y/n: means??

Yoongi: Come to the balcony, I'm just standing outside your room.

*Y/n rush towards balcony without wasting time*

Y/n: Are you mad ?? What are you doing here??

Yoongi: I haven't talked to you since yesterday. My heart is not feeling good without you. When I woke up in the morning, I thought about you first, that's why I came to see you.

Y/n: you are really mad ... Go away from here. go and study at home.

Yoongi: Just look into my eyes and tell me that you will also study and not be sad if we don't talk in this March month.

Y/n: Hahahaha I have refused to say this to me.

Yoongi: Y/n I didn't ask you to show a fake smile, I am saying something.

*Y/n gets serious, and her eyes also get filled. Y/n doesn't want Yoongi to see this so she turns her face. 'Coming Mom', she only lies with a fake voice *

Y/n: I have to go to mom.

Yoongi: Y/n you can hide your tears from the whole world with your fake smile but not from me.

*Y/n can't stop herself now and burst into tears. And again she turns towards Yoongi but Yoongi was not there now*

Y/n: where are you ??

Yoongi: I don't like this sorrow in your eyes, I don't think it is legitimate.. I don't like your relationship with sorrow.

Y/n: Yoongi I love you.

Yoongi: Stop crying please, I know it is difficult because we have become habitual with each other but please manage 1 month. After this, no one can separate you from me.

Y/n: where are you?

Yoongi: I can't see tears in your's eyes, that's why I left.

*Y/n gets sentimental*

Y/n: I'm ready to compromise for your exams.

Yoongi: happily or forcefully

Y/n: with a smile.

Yoongi: sure??

Y/n: 100% sure.

Yoongi: ok, now I may be able to take exams properly and make my parents + you feel proud.

Y/n: not maybe I know you will do it.

Yoongi: I'm going, my mom must be waiting at home.

Y/n: ok bye.

Yoongi: Take care., Now I will message or call after 4 or 5 days and I promise I will give 100% of my exams.

Y/n: ok

------------------------------------------------------

* It has been 2 3 days, and no message for Yoongi. Y/n also had 11th exams, so she was busy in between. But the memory of Yoongi was continuously teasing her. There was an exam of Yoongi on 1st March, today was 27 February, tomorrow 28th day 1st. Y/n wanted to say All the best to Yoongi but she was forced. She didn't want to shock the Yoongi intentionally. Then the night passes in the memories of Yoongi and a new morning comes. Y/n slept comfortably like a princess even after 9 am saying that a message is beeping*