Phase Two: 2 :: Chapter: 10

Andy in mind: something has to be done with this Yoongi. How did he raise his hand at me? I will snatch his daughter and Y/n. He will think that he has messed up with the wrong person. (And he smiled devil. While here Y/n was sitting spacing out thinking about so many things.)

Yoongi: What are you thinking ..?

Y/n: nothing.. Just like this.

Yoongi: tell me.

Y/n: I was thinking why shouldn't I call Namjoon and Dina here? Taehee and Jungkook will enjoy each other company And someone will be with me too.

Yoongi: but Jungkook's school..?

Y/n: Everyone's summer holidays are about to start right.?

Yoongi: ohh let's call them done.

*That's when Taehee comes to them.*

Taehee: mom dad I am getting bored.

Yoongi whispers in Y/n's ears: We will surprise her.

Y/n: okay

Taehee: dadddyyy.....

Yoongi: yes my girl.

Taehee: I am getting bored what should I do??

Yoongi: What does my princess want to do..?

Taehee: Let's go out somewhere.

Yoongi: yes let's go.

*All three to a park...Here Andy is talking on the phone.*

Andy: Today those three will be out. My work should be done.

Person: yes sir.

*Y/n and Yoongi Taehee all go to the park. Taehee was playing there but suddenly Taehee disappeared. *

Yoongi: Y/n.

Y/n: yes.

Yoongi: where did Taehee go?

Y/n: she much be somewhere here, where will she go?

Yoongi: wait here, I will come after looking for her, you sit here.

*Yoongi left Y/n alone then someone picked Y/n up from there. Yoongi comes back after looking there where he left Y/n but she wasn't there.*

Yoongi: Taehee. Y/naa. Where do you both silently come forward no joking plz.

*There is no response. That's when he gets a call from an unknown number.*

Yoongi: hello whos this..?

Y/n: Yoongi!

Yoongi: hello Y/n Taehee.

Taehee: dadddddd.

*Call Cut*

Yoongi: where are you both? Oh God, what I am thinking may not happen.

*Yoongi looks around here and there. The whole park is empty. There is no one. That's when 5-6 people enter the park. They look like gangsters By looking at them, he could understand the whole story. *

Yoongi in mind: Come on, today he will be gone.

*Yoongi looks at a person behind those goons who was smoking and after that Taehee and Y/n. Both of them had their hands tied too. The face was also tied with the clothes. Those goons come closer to Yoongi. Yoongi steps behind lightly. Yoongi in mind. (I can't even go anywhere leaving my life.) That's when the yoongi looked at that person who is smoking again and that was Andy.*