Chapter 23

Hey, I'm back 😃✌
Sorry for the delay again
Give me feedback guys.
____________________________________

There was an announcement that every girl in 12th std has to dance on the stage and for Boys, the space off stage is allotted

*Y/n mobile beep again*

Yoongi: what are you doing.

Y/n: what happened.

Yoongi:I want to dance together.

Y/n: we just did
how many times do u want to?

Yoongi: I don't know I just want to do it.

Y/n: no sweetheart not allowed.

Yoongi: okay now just wait and watch.

*DJ starts and everyone starts vibing on it it's been only 5 minutes that everyone was dancing, Y/n is dancing with Dina and Yoongi dancing with his friend, now the rain is pondering harder than before boys are getting wet due to rain*

Yoongi: boys, let's have danced with girls.

Jimin: what are you waiting for guys, it's our last day anyways why so sincere,, let's get on the stage.

Yoongi:Move.

*Suddenly now all the boys go to the stage and Yoongi holds Y/n hand from the back Y/n gets nervous*

Yoongi: Now say, you still want to dance alone huh??

Y/n: awww u got fully drenched.

* Yoongi pulls Y/n close to him* ​​

Yoongi: God supported with such difficulty and rained play so that I don't have to do any trick to come on the stage, and here u r saying that I'm drained and all...we only have 15 minutes Now enjoy.

* both of them dance a lot together.. 25 minutes later, Principal Mam stopped the DJ and invite all the students for lunch*

*All the 12thies went for the lunch, Dina and Y/n also went to complete their stage Responsibilities *

**After Works**

Dina: let's go for lunch now.

Y/n: O God don't, I'm so tired, I don't have any energy to eat.

Dina:But u didn't eat anything since morning.

Y/n: but still I don't have an appetite.

Dina: Come on just eat a little.

Y/n: No I don't want to eat, u go eat I'll give u company.

Dina: I don't have an appetite either it's just that u only ate 2 bits while I ate a lot like a fat pig hehe.

Y/n: shut up,, Yoongi might be near us just go eat with him if u find my company boring.

Dina: Shut up stupid, I don't want to eat, and my head is hurting like a bitch.

Y/n: what about we go home?

Dina:are u going alone this far.

Y/n: no I'll call jin Oppa to pick me up.

Dina: I still u have to go to the school's main gate which is 3 km away from here, how will u go there I have to go in the complete opposite direction.

Y/n:Come on let's go to the gate we will find someone who can drop me off there.

Dina: Oho u can directly say Yoongi.

Y/n: Very funny now let's go.

*both started moving towards the exit gate and Y/n's mobile rang and she picked it up*