Phase Two: 2 :: Chapter: 1

____________________________________

********************************

I'M BACK!✌
I think the story is going too long but who cares as long as we can enjoy it right so I'm back with 2nd phase and hope you guys will like it.....🤗💜

********************************
____________________________________
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
********************************

7 YEARS LATER......

**Y/n, Yoongi, and Dina Namjoon are already married. Y/n and Yoongi are blessed with a daughter while Namjoon and Dina are blessed with a son. It's the birthday of the princess of Y/n, Yoongis, and Namjoon and Dina are also coming to their house.**

*Y/n wakes up early because it's Taehee's 5th birthday( Well guys Taehee is Y/n and Yoongi's daughter's name) Y/n kisses Yoongi's checks*

Y/n: Good morning.

Yoongi: queen good morning how did I get late today? (well if u r wondering why he said it so Yoongi always wakes first and gives Y/n the bed tea)

Y/n: No problem, let's drink coffee, then we have to prepare for Taehee's birthday and you have brought her a gift, give it to her once she wakes up.

*Both start doing their work and Taehee also wakes up*

Yoongi and Y/n: good morning princess happy birthday(both of them hug her)

Taehee: Good morning mom dad and dad have you brought my gift?

*Yoongi goes and brings a big box and Taehee opens it, there is a big teddy in it. Taehee got very happy and hugs Y/n and Yoongi.*

Taehee: thank you, mom and dad.

Y/n: Princes you get ready, your dresses are also ready, Namjoon and Dina are also coming today.

*Now it's afternoon time Namjoon and Dina come with their Son (Guess who well it's our Maknae Jeon Jungkook but since he is Namjoon's son here we can't say jeon so it's Kim), he is a friend of Taehee. Dina Namjoon meets Yoongi Y/n and Jungkook meets Taehee.*

Taehee: Jungkook give me my gift, why did you come without a gift?

Jungkook: Why should I give you, you are bad, you always beat me.

Taehee: Go I won't talk to you.

*Jungkook then gives chocolates to Taehee, after seeing the chocolates she hugs him tightly and said Thank you my best friend.*

Dina: Seeing their friendship reminds me of our school time

Y/n: Yes, I didn't realize when the time has passed.

Dina: how sweet. Look, the friendship of our babies will remain the same as ours.

Namjoon: yes baby. I was also going to say the same. maybe our children .. Taehee and Jungkook also... We will maintain their friendship like us.

Dina: hmmm yeah. Ohh wow you mixed another relationship in friendship. In the mention of the friendship of Y/n Yoongi.

Namjoon: means.

Y/n: Uff Dina, what are you talking about? We have to prepare for the party.

Yoongi: Yes. Today is my princess doll's birthday. I want this party to be perfect.

Namjoon: of course you.

*Everyone prepares for the party together.*

____________________________________

IN Evening

*Y/n and Yoongi bring a very beautiful white dress for Taehee and in a white dress, she is looking like a fairy..*

Jungkook:(with big heart eyes) woww Taehee. You are looking so pretty...

Taehee: I know.

Jungkook: hehehe you look like a monkey.

Taehee: I know.
(Everyone laughing. Taehee saw n get angry..)

Taehee: What? You called me a monkey. I don't want to talk to you now.

Jungkook: Yes, you also said that I know.

Taehee: huh I hate you.

Jungkook: Aley. Doll. Don't do this, you are my only beautiful best friend.

Taehee: hehehehe.

Yoongi: ok now it's time to cut the cake.

*Taehee cuts the cake and feeds it to Y/n Yoongi and then to Jungkook. Among all these, Y/n start thinking about the friendship between Taehee and Jungkook.*

Yoongi: what are you thinking queen?

Y/n: Look at Taehee and Jungkook. How deep is their friendship already?

Yoongi: yeah I can see. But what are you thinking?

Y/n: Yoongi these two's friendship is like ours right? So why not tie us into another relationship.?

Yoongi: what I didn't understand

Y/n: I mean. When Jungkook and Taehee will grow up, we will marry them.

Yoongi: hehehehe hey queen our princess is only 5 years old now. Now don't think about all this. And by the way. These childhood relations should not be imposed on children.

Y/n: hmm right.

Dina: hey. What are you talking about...

Y/n: I was saying that ...

Yoongi: We were just talking about the future of our children.

Namjoon: tell us too.

Yoongi: oh nothing special. Enjoying the party.

*Taehee and Jungkook were listening to all these them.*

Jungkook: wowww you will marry me.

Taehee: No. I will not.

Jungkook: why.

Taehee:you called me a monkey.

Jungkook: aley solly doll. I won't say that from now on.. so now tell me will marry me.

Taehee: I will tell you after thinking.

Jungkook: huh... AAA wae.....

*And then everyone enjoys the party. And in the small heart of Jungkook, a special corner has been created for Taehee Let's see what happens next. 6-year-old Jungkook and 5 years old Taehee..N a cute feeling..that Has come into their heart..*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued