Phase Two: 2 :: Chapter: 8

*Yoongi goes to Taehee and she got really happy seeing that Yoongi is home*

Taehee: Dad u home!

Yoongi: Yes Princess! I am!

Taehee: Wow we will rock today yeah I'm so happy...

Yoongi: let's go inside mom is waiting.. mom make some tasty dishes for us u now.

Taehee: I'm hungry.

Yoongi: let's get u changed and fresh.

Taehee: Yeah.

*Yoongi took her to her room help her to get changed then those two got busy talking and having their moment almost forgetting about That they had to go downstairs but after one hour they both come to the kitchen where Y/n is*

Y/n: Finally you two make it huh?

Taehee: huh??

Yoongi: Ahh sorry we got engrossed in talking.

Taehee: Taehee loves daddy so much. (She said hugging Yoongi's leg)

Yoongi: Love you too princess.
(He said smiling wide while patting her head gently)

Y/n: What about me? All your love is for your father or what huh?

Taehee: Yeah only daddy.

Yoongi: Princess.

Y/n: So you don't love me?

Taehee: I don't...

Yoongi: princess what are...

*Y/n cuts Yoongi's words she got offended and emotional too well why wouldn't she as you know she is a soft-hearted person*

Y/n: Why?

Taehee: Taehee hates mom she is bad very bad...

*That's it tear drop fell from Y/n's eyes and Yoongi just can't take it he can take everything but tears in Y/n's eyes never resulting in him losing his temper here*

Yoongi: TAEHEE!

*Poor taehee got shocked to the core cuz Yoongi never even scold her let alone raised his voice at her. Taehee also starts tearing up in silence*

Yoongi: What is this? What kind of behavior is this? Say sorry to mom this instant.

*Taehee flinched again and look down at the ground crying silently Y/n also recover from her little heartbreak and took notice of the situation (Well Shit)*

Yoongi: SAY SORRY TO MOM NOW!

Y/n: Yoo..n..g...

Yoongi: TAEHEE SAY SORRY!

Taehee: S.oo..r..y mom.

*she start crying loudly for her it was like a trauma and loud crying rings in Yoongi's eyes soon he realized that he screwed up he look at Taehee's crying face his heart sink at this sight fact he is the reason she is crying he start to approaching her but she run away from there while crying. Yoongi Also teared up a little*

Yoongi: Ta..e..hee
(He sat on his knees there)

Y/n: u shouldn't have yelled at her
(Said patting his head and squeezing his shoulders).

*Yoongi doesn't say anything just hugs Y/n's waist and starts crying too it's hurt him to see his little angel crying like this after a while he prepares himself. Yoongi goes to convince Taehee. Taehee turned her face anthe another way. She continues crying*

Yoongi: baby I'm sorry.

Taehee: I don't want to talk to you, you are very bad.

Yoongi: Please don't, if you cry, I will cry too.