Meeting the gang

F/S= Favorite Song

You stood up. Today has been a weird ass day, but at least you don't have to go back. "H-hi... I'm Y/N." The boy looks at you. "I already knew that, Freddy just said that." So much for being nice... Freddy glared at him. "Sorry about him Y/N he's not very kind to strangers." You look at him. Despite wanting to say something to Gregory and put him in his place you didn't want to take that chance and make Freddy mad at you. "Thats fine." You say. "Ah, you should meet everyone and I should show you everything and get you a pass." Freddy said. He went to the door and motioned for you to follow him.

Freddy was about 6'7 and had orange fur all around his body, with blue lightning here and there. He wore spiked bracelets around his body. Under where his hat usually was he had tiny tufts of orange hair. They weren't big but it was pretty cute. He was a little chubby but not very. The smell of cookies in the room already told you why. He was still pretty muscular, especially in his arms and legs. He also had a small fuzzy, round tail. He had kind sky blue eyes. He had a red piercing in his right ear and a small blue one under it. He also had sky blue claws, they were pretty big and you could tell they haven't been cut in a while. His teeth where sharp. But he was less intimidating with a big black nose in the middle of his face.

You followed Freddy out of his room followed by Gregory. "I should introduce you to everybody! Then we will get you a pass that will get you anywhere in the Pizzaplex, as well as show you around. Please stay close so you don't get lost." Freddy explained in his calm, almost mesmerizing voice. You followed him and heard music coming from ahead. It was a mix of rock and heavy metal. As you got closer it got louder and louder and you could hear a voice singing. It also sounded familiar. As you passed a giant glass wall with closed green curtains with purple stars, the music was almost unbearably loud. Freddy opened the door to this room and the music got even louder. The music quieted down when the giant alligator saw you and Freddy.

"Hey Fred, who's the pipsqueak?" The alligator said. The giant green and purple sign told you his name was Montgomery Gator. "First off Monty he is not a pipsqueak." Freddy seemed almost insulted for you, despite it not bothering you much, because you where a pipsqueak compared to the giant gator in front of you. "Second off this is Y/N, he will be living here for now." The gator looked at you with a funny expression. "Collecting another kid eh Fred?"

The alligator was giant, even taller than Freddy. You though he was about 7 feet tall. He was pretty intimidating. He had green scales with dark green spots here and there. Everything about him was giant, his muscles, his chest, his hands and feet, he even had a large scar around his stomach, he was completely huge. He had shades in the shapes of stars with yellow rims and purple lenses. He also had a red mohawk and red eyes. Like Freddy he has spiked wrist bands as well as a spiked belt. The belt held up dark green sweat pants. He also had a big tail swinging around behind him. When he opened his mouth you noticed sharp teeth and a large tongue.

Freddy blushed a little, embarrassed at Montgomerys comment. "Hey kid, Im Montgomery Gator, but ya can call me Monty." He pulled his glasses down and you could see his red eyes wink at you. You blushed now, being a little embarrassed. All Monty did was laugh at you and Freddy. "You should see your faces! Im just messin with you two. Calm the hell down." After that you compose your self and self take deep breaths to calm down like Monty said. As you do you notice you F/S start to play. "You like F/S?" You ask Monty. "Of course I do, its a great song." You felt your heart skip a beat as he said that. What's happening? I just met them. They aren't even human, yet I have a crush on them already... Your mind raced thinking about it. "Well I just came here to introduce you two, we should meet the others Y/N" Freddy said, still blushing from Montys earlier comment.

You followed Freddy to the main room, where the stage was, and where you could make out two figures eating at a table.

One was a white chicken with green earrings and pink makeup. She had lipstick on her beak, though a lot of it was covered in the pizza she was eating. She had a dark pink bow in her hair. She had green gloves, and she also had spiked bracelets. She had one green tiger print stocking and one pink tiger striped stocking on her legs. She was rather short compared to the others looking around 6'2

The other animatronic was a wolf. She was rather muscular. She had purple tiger striped gloves and stockings. Her hair and fur were mainly grey, with a lime green steak in her hair. She had many piercings in her ears, most being gray and a couple being lime green. The nails on her hands where green and the nails on her feet where purple. She had a rather revealing red and black outfit. Her tail was wagging rather quickly, yet still subtly. She was around 6'5 looking.

"Hey Fred! Who's the guy with you?" The Chicken said. "This is Y/N, he will be living here for a while, Y/N this is Chica and Roxxane." Freddy said. "But you can just call me Roxy." Said the wolf. "Hi sweetie! Im Chica! I'll be sure to make you feel at home!" She held your hand excitedly. Roxy kept eating, watching Chica, smiling. It was rather obvious to you Roxy had a thing for Chica. The wolf got up and went over to you and looked at you with her arms crossed. "Hey." You both looked at each other not knowing what to say next. "Hey." You replied. You noticed scars on her stomach and face. You looked at Chica and noticed scars around the same areas. "Hey Fred Bonnie is in Bonnie Bowl cleaning some kids mess, Foxy is in Pirates cove sleeping, and Monty is in his room. DJ and Sun are where you expect them to be." Roxy said. It was obvious she didn't have an easy time talking to new people. "Thank you Roxy, lets go meet them Superstar." You blushes again but this time everyone noticed. Chica whispered in your ear, "Someone has a crush on Freddyyyyy~" That made you blush even more. "Cmon Chica lets go and leave them alone so Y/N can meet the rest." Roxy practically dragged Chica away. Freddy looked a little red himself but moved on towards a giant door with the word DAYCARE above it.

YES IM AWARE ITS BEEN MONTHS. A lot of stuff happened, but Im going to try to update more frequently now!

~Glamrock Boys x Male Y/N~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara