A sleepover with everyone (5k reads special)

Freddy was laying on his belly and you were laying on his back, also on your belly with your arms wrapped around his neck while playing Super Smash Bros. "You can do it superstar!" You were playing a team match and Freddy had knocked out the other guys team mate before getting knocked out himself, so it was a 1 v 1 against some guy spamming PK Fire with Ness. Chances of you winning weren't high especially at 121% and rising. Eventually you got out of the columns of never ending fire and used your Final Smash and pulled off a win. "Way to go superstar! I knew you could do it!" He shook you off his back and raised you into the air without effort.

"You did so well! Im so proud!" You blush and feel tears welling up in your eyes. He was talking about the game but hearing someone, especially your boyfriend, say he was proud of you made you so happy. "Hm? Baby Bear? Are you ok? Did I say something?" His ears went down. "No no no Im happy, I just love hearing you say your proud of me." His ears perk up and his eyes get that starry look in them. "Perhaps I should say it more often then! Startingggg... now! Im so proud of you superstar!" He hugged you tightly and giggled as you get red. (WHY IS THIS MF BEAR SO DAMN CUTE LIKE OH MY GOD) His smile and laugh were so cute, it made your heart melt. When you saw Monty and Foxy talking while walking past Freddy's window, Freddy looked like he had an idea. "Ohhhhh! Superstar! Lets invite everyone (Including Chica and Roxy) to a sleepover! It can be like a double date! Me, you, Monty, Bonnie, and Foxy, with Chica and Roxy!" "Oh and we can have Gregory to come too! You haven't bonded much with him and I want you two to get along."

"Oh! That sounds really fun! We can play video games, board games.." "Watch movies, Truth or Dare.." "Bake things.." His ears up so high. You knew he immideatly thought of cookies and cupcakes when you said that. Cutie. "Stargaze, Karaoke" "Hot chocolate.." "You know superstar, we should make a list! That way we don't forget anything!" You grab a piece of paper and start writing random ideas down.

Video/Board games, Movies, T/D, Bake, Stargaze, Karaoke, Hot Choco, etc etc

(Way to lazy to do preparing and shit. All you need to know is couch is in front of Tv with a bunch of pillows, blankets, controllers, everyones fav snacks (including cookies and cupcakes for Freddy cause I love pampering him, he's my fav) and other stuff. Freddy has LED lights cause yes and they're set to change between everyones favorite colors.)

After everyone gets there.

Everyone sits in front of the TV and Freddy puts in Mario Kart. (Your laying on Freddy, Monty, Bonnie, or Foxy and your holding Gregory cause he's your kid now. Freddy is wearing a black shirt that has a small cartoon bear on it that says Bear belly cause thats adorable, and sweatpants. Montys wearing pretty much the same thing except his shirt is just a plain white tank top. Bonnies wearing just a comfy shirt and pants, and Foxys wearing the same. China and Roxy have on matching pajamas and Gregory has a Freddy onesie. Your wearing a very comfortable T-Shirt/Hoodie of your fav animatronic and soft black pants that have cartoony pictures of the same animatronics face.) 

"Since only four people can play, I'll stay out and let you guys decide, and whoever gets the lowest rank after each race has to give their controller to someone else!" Everyone agrees and a race starts between you, Roxy, Monty, and Gregory. 'Of course the most competitive people in the room start off...' Bonnie thought to himself. 

You barely manage to get 1st against Roxy while Monty wasn't to far off and Gregory was right behind him. After a red shell Gregory gets 4th and Monty gets 5th. Monty huffed but otherwise kept his temper. Well he would've, but Gregory started teasing him. "Imagine getting beat by a 9 year old." Oh god.

Monty growled. "Imagine getting hunted by a woman in a fursuit. Imagine-"

"Gregory. Monty. Apologize to each other and be quiet. Both of you." They both apologized sarcastically but you'd be surprised if it was sincere. Monty handed Bonnie the controller and Freddy started another race. That time Gregory lost and Monty snickered. Freddy glared at him and Monty rolled his eyes, acting like that glare didn't just make him blush.

You played for a while and eventually everyone wanted to do something else. "Oh Oh! We have enough people and controllers for a game of 8 player smash bros!" Everyone agreed and You guys decided to do a team match.

Red Team

You playing your main

Monty playing King K Rool

Bonnie playing Lucario

And Foxy playing as Joker

Blue Team

Freddy as Kirby

Gregory as Ridley cause that funny

Chica as Peach

And Roxy as Bayonetta

Eventually your team wins and you all celebrate. Freddy's ears wiggle and he congratulates you along with Chica. Roxy doesn't say anything but she doesn't seem mad like you were expecting. Even Gregory seemed to have fun.

The door to Freddy's room opened and Vanessa looked around. "Im not even going to ask. Cmon Gregory its time to go." Gregory pouted. "Why can't I stay..." Vanessa sighed. "You have school tomorrow, its time for me to leave, and I told you to." Gregory pleaded for a little bit before being persuaded out by Vanessa offering him chocolate. After Vanessa left you suggested it be a free-for-all where everyone picks random so its fair.

No one objected and Freddy set it to a Free for all and picked random. Everyone else picked random too and you guys played for a while. Eventually you all got tired of smash bros.

"I think we should let Freddy or Y/N choose the movie, they are the the ones who invited us after all!" Chica chirped. You and Freddy look at each other and smile "F/C/M! (Favorite Comedy Movie)" Freddy excitedly turned the movie on and you laid against him. His fur was so soft and fluffy, and with his strong arms wrapped tightly around you with both of you under a blanket you were the most comfortable you'd ever been. And Freddy looked the same. He grabbed a cookie and fed it to you. "Freddyyy I can eat myself." You whispered. "You can but I want to do this, so can I?" You nod and he feeds you more while his ears wiggle.

Freddys POV :

I love him so much. I just want to hold him tightly on the bed and never let go. I just want his life to be easy as possible. He deserves it. "Do you want more superstar?" He nods a little and I grab another and give him a bite. I scratch his head and he smiles more. God, I don't deserve someone so sweet and cute. No one does, really. He deserves the world. 

Normal POV, not really sure what to call it.

You start laughing at one of your favorite parts of the movie and Freddy laughs with you. Everyone else tarted laughing and no one could really stop. You were pretty much crying from laughter.

Teaser ig??? Im gonna be working on this for a while because I might want to do other chapters also so yeah-