Monty fluff

There is no smut here. Just wanted to say that cause later in the chapter he gives you a massage and it may seem a little sexual. I tried to make it the least I could but it still seems kinda sexual. BUT ITS NOT SMUT SO WE"RE COOL

"Monty? Y/N? You up?" Freddy knocked on the door. "Mmmm.. go away let us sleep.." Monty growled. "Its almost 10 Monty." "Grrr.. damn it Im up Fazbear now let Y/N sleep." Freddy on the other side of the door blushes and walks away. He always gets embarrassed when Monty calls him Fazbear.

Monty scratched your head and you were barely awake and that just put you right back to sleep.

You yawned and looked at the clock. Damn it. It was already 11. "Morning little guy!" He hugged you tightly and kissed your cheek. You kiss his snout and he blushes. 

You two hold hands down to Gator Golf after eating breakfast. Monty is explaining the basics, like what par is and how the goal is to get a low score unlike other sports. "But we'll keep it simple, whoever gets the lowest score out of the two of us wins. Got it?" You nod and pick up a club.

You hold it and before you swing Monty laughs a little and grabs your hands. "No no, like this." He moves your hands to were they should be and swing. (Please note I didn't actually play any of the 18 holes in game so this part is DEFINITELY not game accurate) It lands right in the hole and Monty looks shocked. "THAT WAS FANTASTIC!" He writes down a 1 on a paper and goes over for his turn. He swings and neither of your surprise he gets a hole in one as well.

Turns out that hole in one for you was a stroke of luck and hole 2 had 2 swings for you and hole 3 had 2 as well, hole 4 had 4 swings etc etc. Well Montys definitely wasn't luck, and only on the last hole did he get more than 1 swing. 17 ones and a single 2 for Monty... and you didn't do well to say the least. "Thats actually pretty good for a first timer little guy." "Really?" He nods. You put up your club when Monty grabs you and jumps in a pool of water. You lost a couple golf balls in there and Monty grabs them while he's underwater.

You both laugh and Monty grabs you and you just float there for a while. The water was warm so you just took of your shirt and swam with Monty. Eventually he picked you up and headed to a larger pool with a waterfall above it. He gets in and tosses you and when you resurface you both laugh hysterically. "Again! Again! Do it again!" Monty picks you up and throws you again. You do this a couple more times before Monty gets tired. "Phew.. maybe I should start using use as a dumbbell." He swims over to the waterfall and gets under it. You follow him. "Heh, I may be a tiny bit heavier than a dumbbell." He snorts. "Ya think?" He puts his arm around you and pulls you closer. Eventually you both start swimming again.

Suddenly your legs cramp and you try to swim closer but Monty lifts you out of the water. "What happened? I saw your legs flailing and it looks like you forgot how to swim or somthin." You chuckled. "I think its just a cramp." "More likely muscle fatigue. We've been movin around a lot today and you may have just gave out. Lets go to my room and I'll give ya a massage." You blush. "No Monty its no big deal-" "Your right, it ain't one so why are ya makin it one." He smirks and you blush. You two dry off and he carries you to his room and lays you on his bed. "We don't got oil or anythin like that so it will pretty much be me rubbing your body. Still should lossen those muscles up though."

He digs his fingers into your legs and you flinch a bit. It felt really good. He makes small little circles and digs in his fingers deeper. "A-Ah ok Monty your being a little to rough." He dials it back a bit. "Sorry little guy, this better?" You nod and he continues up your legs. Eventually he reaches the spot that hurts the most and starts rubbing it. "Mm, thats the spot that hurts." 

"Alright, this may hurt a little but it'll feel a thousand times better once we're done." He digs his fingers in and you let out a small whimper. He circled around slowly and eventually stopped. He was right, your legs felt a thousand times better.

You sit up and stretch as monty stomach growled. "Man I could really go for some meat lovers right about now, what kind do you want?" "F/T/P (Favorite type of pizza, toppings, crust, sauce, all that shit.)

After you eat you sit next to him on the bed and he wraps his arm around you. You lean on him and fall asleep, ironically enough his loud snores lulling you to sleep.

I love Monty sm 💚💜