Monty and Freddys Jealousy

You must have dozed off, somehow, I mean you slept for 8 hours, 7 hours more than usual. Monty is awake but his eyes are closed, holding you close to him playing with your hair. Monty had placed a towel around you and is cuddling you so you don't get cold. Freddy comes in Gator Golf and sees you and Monty cuddling and is obviously jealous. "Hey Freddy" "Hey Monty" The air is tense already. Its more than obvious they want you to be theirs. And you want to be both of theirs too. Hell you obviously have a crush on Bonnie and Foxy too. Freddy and Monty just don't want to admit it. You don't want to admit it either.

"What are you two doing.." Monty looks at me and I blush "Cuddlin, you got a problem teddy bear." Freddy huffs a little. "Whatever, cmon Y/N" Monty holds you in place "Who says he wants to go with you." You stay silent but break free from Monty. They both look at you. Shit.

They both like you. You like them both. And Bonnie and Foxy. You haven't even hung out with Bonnie or Foxy. What do you do when you can't choose? Plus isn't it to early to be dating? No thats a marriage sorta thing. But is it? Its not even been a full 2 days. "Y/N..." What do I do? "Y/N" I don't want either of them to be mad at me! "Y/N!" 

"Huh?" You stop thinking and realize they are both shaking your shoulders. "Sorry I spaced out.." You walk off before either of them can speak.

Short, I know its short. But! Next chapter we finally get to hang out with Bonnie and Foxy~