"Your my Baby Bunny Now"

F/B=Favorite Book

F/D=Favorite Drinks

F/F=Favorite Flavor

Today was the day. You were asking Bonnie out. You wanted to multiple times but always chickened out. Ever since you two went to the roof you've been meeting there every day, and it was almost time. 

Bonnies already there by the time you got up there. He had your F/D in his hand and was finding the page you two left off on in your F/B. Your heart flutters. "Hey Bonnie." He smiled up at you. "Hey Y/N!" He hugged you as you sat down, sitting you in his lap. He didn't usually do this and it startled you, but you didn't decline. You two get comfortable and start reading.

Its not long before you reach the end and you two talk about it for a while. 

A little bit later Bonnie asks, "Hey wanna go play watch a movie?" You nod and you two walk to the theater. Today the Pizza Plex wasn't open today. Bonnie plays a movie and goes down to where your sitting. You notice its a lot colder than usual in the theater though. You shiver. "Are you cold Y/N?" "A little" Bonnie puts his arm around your shoulders. You blush and so does Bonnie. 

Midway through the movie it gets even colder. You shiver more. Bonnie picks you up with no effort whatsoever and sits you right next to him. He put his arm around you.

"So Y/N... Ive noticed you Freddy Monty and Foxy are all.. quite.. comfortable with each other." You scratch your neck. "Er.. yeah I am dating them." Bonnies ears go down. "So,  I was wondering if you maybe" He paused, his face almost as red as his eyes. "Had room for me? If you know what I mean.." You turned red too. "Are you asking me out?" He nods. You laugh a little. "Of course, I was actually planning to ask you out tonight." Bonnies eyes light up with joy and he hugs you. "Do all the others know?" You nod. "Its just a matter of telling them you said yes." 

After the movie ends he picks you up bridal style. "Lets go get ice cream and cuddle and-" He kept going on about ideas for you two to do. "Your so adorkable." He looked at you confused. "What?" "Its like a combination of adorable and dork, Im basically just calling you an adorable dork." He blushes and looks away quickly.

He gets your F/F ice cream and hands it to you as he sits down. (Head canon : He likes Cotton Candy Ice Cream) You two talk as you eat. You finish yours quickly and keep talking. "Hold on a second.." He takes a finger and gets some Ice Cream off your cheek and eats it. "Ok your good." You blush but keep talking and he listens intently.

IK this chapter is short but I can't really think of anything for him, sorry guys ;( Im gonna try to update the two books back and forth, basically after this Im gonna write a chapter for the other book, then this book, then the other book, then this book ect. ect. Next chapter here should be fluff between you Bonnie and Freddy (FREDDYS MY FAVORITE OK!)