Date Night (Part 1)

Freddy stared at you for a second before kissing you while embracing you in his strong warm arms. "Sorry if that was a little sudden.. Ive just been wanting to do that." You hug Freddy back. "Its ok. I enjoyed it." You two sat there. Eventually Freddy said something. "So tomorrow night, would you like to go on a small date?" You nod. "We're still technically boyfriends now though right?" He nods back. You smile up at him and he smiles down at you. His fingers twirled in your hair. Your fingers stroked his soft fluffy fur. It seemed like no time before you fell asleep, your head landing on his soft pecs.

Morning

You wake up and Freddys staring at you while playing with you hair. "Morning superstar!" You would never get tired of his hugs. They were so warm and made your heart melt. He looked a little sad though. "Whats wrong Freddy?" His ears perked up a little. "Er well.. we'll talk in a second about it." A couple minutes later Monty comes in and sits down next to you. Freddy just got finished getting ready and sat on your other side. What was going on?

Freddy fidgeted with his fingers. "So Y/N.. lets just get straight to the point." Monty paused for a second and was blushing. "I like you too.." Your heart flutters more. Monty continued, "Both of you." Freddy blushed more. He acted like he knew all along though... "So I was wondering.. if maybe we could all.. yknow go on a date like you two planned but if I came along..." Monty was awkward. Through the entire conversation. It was cute though, seeing this side of him. "Freddy said it was ok, cause we kinda talked about it last night, but we wanted to make sure it was with you." You hug Monty. "Yeah!!" Holy shit this has to be a dream. Monty was surprised at first but hugged you back. "We both have the day off so.. lets all just hang out!" That was completely fine with you. Freddy nodded quickly. God what a fever dream. You laid on Monty and Freddy got behind you, also in Montys lap. He (Freddy) started a your favorite funny movie. 

Most of the movie was spent with you three all laughing. Hard. You were pretty sure you couldn't breathe at one point when Monty continued a joke from the movie with another one. All three of you were just laughing your asses off. When the movie ended you were pretty much in tears from laughing so much. Monty was pretty funny. 

Though.. you couldn't help but notice the boner lying between your thighs, and one between your back and Freddys chest.

Shhhhhh looks like some spice is coming up. Don't worry Bonnie and Foxy fans though! They'll get their spotlight soon enough ;)