Part of him

This chapter does have a little important info for the story even though its a smut chapter, if that even makes sense.

*sigh* I had this dream and it was to hot to pass up and then I thought of a way to add it to the story.

Warnings cause your gonna need em for this chapter

Impact Play (mainly him slapping your ass)

Y/N crying

Scratching and biting

Y/N kinda being a brat at the start

Blood

You and Freddy are playing video games together. You were playing mini games in Hypixel against him and somehow kept winning. What bullshit! You've played over 10 rounds of your favorite game on their and told him not to go easy and he's beat you every single time! "UGH!" You threw your controller on the bed and groaned. Freddy put his ears down. "Would you like to play another game superstar?" You huffed. "One you'll just beat me in again?" You don't think his comment was supposed to sound sarcastic but it totally did. "Cmon we still had fun-" "Its not fun when its totally one sided!" "Hey you said don't go easy, and I did as you requested." "Well when you saw me getting frustrated when I was losing so much you didn't think 'Hey maybe I should tone it down a bit'" Freddy sighed. "Im sorry superstar, but I didn't think you would want me to stop because I thought if you wanted me to dial it back you'd tell me." Freddy put his ears down again. You mumbled "I thought I was the stupid one." Freddy shot a look at you.

"What did you say Y/N L/N (last name)." Shit. He only used peoples real names when he was frustrated. Otherwise they had some nickname. Its even worse when he used your full name. Like one time he yelled Montys full name because he was being mean to Bonnie and the next day Monty could barely walk. And thats Monty so if he did that to you, you wouldn't be able to sit.

"Uh nothing." Freddy stood up and towered over you. "Stop lying or your only going to make things worse for yourself." You sighed. "Im sorry Freddy. I just got really frustrated and-" Freddy picked you up and put you over his shoulder. "Sorry isn't gonna cut it." He pinned you on the bed and looked down at you. He smiled and his eyes had a slight purple tint. It kind of creeped you out. He clawed your pants and boxers off and snarled. "Now Im going to teach you to respect me, got that?" You nod quickly, worried what would happen if you didn't. He rolled you over onto your belly. You felt his hand go across your ass and left a sharp pain. He hit your ass again and you moaned into a pillow. He continued doing that for a while before he finally stopped and his hard dick pressed against your ass.

He thrust his hips into yours and you pretty much screamed as a sharp pain sent through your entire back and legs. You gasp after. It was way worse than last time. "Last time I was way to gentle, wasn't I baby bear~" You don't respond and just try to catch your breath after that gasp for air. He trust again and this time didn't stop. "FREDDY! IM SORRY PLEASE SLOW DOWN!" He chuckled and slowed down a little. "You talk so big but you can't even take half of me~" You didn't even register that. "Hehe I got a new upgrade and you can't even take half of it. You act like you own the place, but your forgetting one thing..." He paused and his hot breath in your ear tingled your body. "I own you~" 

He trust again, this time putting it all the way in. Freddy smiles as you start tearing up, his eyes glowing even more purple. His mouth lowers from your ear to your neck as he sinks his sharp teeth into you. You let out a moan, but your not sure if in pain or pleasure. His claws move under you and scratch your belly, leaving marks all over. Thats when you finally start crying. "Your so tight superstar..." He suddenly shifts you and himself around to where he was sitting against the pillows on his bed and you were on his lap, your face buried in his pecs to stifle your moans. 

He slaps your ass and chuckles again. "Your face is so cute..." He kisses you and you don't even try to fight back this time. You just let him take control. And not out of fear, but you were starting to enjoy this. He trust in you a couple times, huffing and panting between the times he's not kissing you. "Mmph.. superstar Im gonna cum, get ready!" His hot cum poured inside of you as you came too, getting it all over his belly. You continued rubbing your dick against his belly and his eyes lost the purple glow. He blinked a couple times and blushed up to his ears. "S-Superstar!? What happened!? Why are you crying and why is there blood and why are we having sex and-" Its like he just noticed the blood coming from the scratch and bite marks on your neck and belly. They had a slight light blue tint to them as you realize some of the paint came off on you. You probably needed to do his nails again. Despite the fact he just spent the bast thirty minutes breeding you roughly you explain everything and his ears go down. "Im so sorry Y/N!"

He hugged you tightly and kept apologizing profusely. "Hey its ok Freddy, just next time when I say stop, stop. Alright." Freddy nods and picks you up. "Lets go wash our selves then bandage up your scratches." You agree. 

Freddy starts the water in the shower as you lean on him for support. He starts cleaning the cuts. The warm water really felt good on them. Then after that he got any cum off you all the while humming Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush. You knew it was to calm himself down. "Freddy, really, its alright. I forgive you." He looks down at you and you see a tear fall from his vibrant orange fur. "But.. but I hurt you." He hugs you tighter and sobs quietly. "I hurt you... how could you forgive me..." He mumbles more and you grab his face and force his blue eyes to stare into your E/C eyes. "Because I love you. Nothing will ever change that. Not even this. Your the sweetest person Ive ever met. This one mistake won't change may feelings about you." He grabs your hands. "Thank you superstar..." No matter how many times he says it, superstar still makes your heart flutter. 

After insisting on bandaging your scratches he sat you down on his bed. He got you a f/m (Favorite Material, like silk cotton ect.) blanket and all your favorite snacks and candies and drinks. He sat you down on his lap and massaged your back and legs while you watched your favorite show, all before you fall asleep.

I love this man. Next chapter is gonna be a date night between you and him so yeah. Also I will not explain the purple eye thing (atleast in the comments, later in story I will)