Foxy and Bonnie

You sigh and close your eyes and walk around the pizzaplex after drying and getting dressed. Suddenly you run into something soft. Soft, but very firm. "Well well well if it isn't Y/N~" You look up at the fox that towered over you. 'Oh uh- Sorry Foxy." You back away and notice a salty smell. Salt Water? Oh well he is a pirate after all. "Its no big deal lad (lass for girls.. lax for Non-Binary..? idk), whatcha doin" "Just walking" "Well I was on my way to hang with Bonnie, wanna come?" You nod your head. "Sure!" You need to get your mind off Freddy and Monty, and you get to hang out with two of your crushes. 

In Bonnies room

"Soooooo what did you have in mind Bon?" Foxy and you both said at the same time. That was awkward. "Lets watch a movie or something." Bonnie was sitting on the couch with his legs spread out, you could clearly see.. well everything. "Oh lets watch A Nightmare on Elm Street." Foxy suggests. "Uh.. Ive never seen a horror movie- mainly cause Im kinda scared too.." Bonnies ears went down. It was kinda cute. "We'll protect ya Bon." Foxy sits next to Bonnie, but leaves a little room in the middle. Obviously Foxy wants you to sit in the middle. You get a blanket, dim the lights and make all the other preparations for watching a movie. 

Midway through the movie

Most of the movie has been Bonnie leaning up against you with his ears down. It was cute that he wanted you to protect him. You wanted so badly to lean on Foxy and do the same but... Foxy may not actually be flirting. He could just be messing with you. Either way you do it. Foxy puts his arm around your shoulder. "Scared or just wanna sit with your captain~" You blush. That sounded so hot for no reason. Oh my god. "Fine then, be mysterious and don't answer." He's bad at acting petty. Actually most of the Glamrocks are bad at acting in general.

After the movie

"See Bonnie it wasn't that bad" Bonnie didn't respond. "Oh he's asleep.. on my shoulder.. Foxy I cant move." Foxy didn't respond either. They were both asleep. You just turn the TV to your favorite show and relaxed.