Meeting the rest (and the dinner)

As you and Freddy walked you saw a statue of two jesters that resembled the Sun and Moon. They were kind of creepy to be honest. You looked down at the day care. It looked more like a child's dream house would look like. Ball-pits, drawings on the floor everywhere, a jungle gym and more. You notice a slide. "Whats that slide for?" You ask. "Its a way children get in the daycare while their parents register them." Freddy explains. Suddenly something wraps around your waist, startling you, "HELLOOOOO NEW FRIEND!" You look behind you and see the Sun thing from the statue.

It had a sun for a face and its body resembles a jester. Its body was light yellow and it had stickers all over it. And despite managing to stretch his arms around you and lift you off the ground, it only looks about 4 feet tall. It makes sense though, it is taking care of toddlers after all, don't make it look more creepy than it already does.

"Y/N this is Sundrop, or Sun for short, he's the daycare attendant." You notice a slight hint of jelousey in his voice. "NICE TO MEET YOU Y/N!" Does this sun thing ever just talk normally? Your ears hurt. "n-Nice to meet you too-" You subtly try to break free from the things grasp, Freddy notices and picks you up. "Sorry Sun, can't be here long we still need to meet Bonnie and Foxy." Freddy is totally jealous Sun is touching you, though you wouldn't think Sun meant anything from it. And your also just not interested in him. "OH ALRIGHT, BYE Y/N SEE YOU SOON!" Freddy huffs, still carrying you out. You don't mind it though, being in a muscular guys arms, right next to his pecs. God don't stare at his nipples thats weird. "Are you ok superstar? Your all red." Shit he noticed. "Y-Yeah! Just embarrassed thats all..." Freddy blushes in response. "Oh sorry.." He puts you down gently. "Its ok Freddy.." Freddy's face is super red and he walks to Bonnie Bowl without another word.

You head into Bonnie Bowl and see a purple bunny talking to a red fox. The bunny has large ears with piercings and if you count his ears to his total height, he is definitely the tallest. He has a star tattoo around his left eye and fluffy light purple hair. Unlike Freddy, Monty, and the fox his teeth aren't sharp, having two buck teeth and smaller tech around his mouth. His chest is pretty big, with two stars on his chest, and he's wearing blank suspenders. Like everyone but the Sun he has spiked wrist bands. Like Monty he had red eyes. You also notice they had the same exact shades, though the bunnies were on his head. He was really cute.

Across the table was a red fox with what sounded like a pirate accent. He had an eyepatch across one eye, though your not sure if that eye is even missing. Some of his teeth are white, some were gold, and agin, a long tongue. He wore a fishnet across his buff chest, along with a purple jacket with stars. On one hand was a hook and the other had sharp black claws. He had black shorts with more stars on them, more fishnets crossing the rest of his muscular legs. He has gold hair with one braid on his shoulder.

"Y/N this is Bonnie and Foxy, guys this is Y/N, he will be staying with us." They both look over and Foxy smirks and walks over, putting his gold hook on your chin and forcing you to stare into his piercing golden eyes. "Aye, you sure are a cute one~" You blush. You've not even known him for a minute and he's already flirting with you. Freddy looks jealous. Bonnie just rolls his eyes, not at you but at Foxy and walks over and yanks Foxys long red tail. "OW! BONNIE I SWEAR TO GOD-" Bonnie puts his finger on the Foxes snout. "Not my fault you can't be decent to new people, now is it." Foxy whimpers and puts his ears down. "Sorry Y/N, Im Bonnie! Me and Monty play bass together." That explains why a bunny of all people had claws. Hopefully to only shred a guitar. Hopefully- 

"Its getting late, we should all have dinner together tonight!" Freddy suggests. "Sure!" Bonnie agrees and Foxy nods. "That ok with you Y/N?" You nod. "Of course!" 

Time skip to dinner.

Freddy, Chica and Bonnie made burgers, pizza, cookies, and cake while you, Monty, Roxanne, and Foxy hung out. "Man this smells so good.." Monty's drooling already. "Well we made more than enough for everyone! Eat as much as you want!" Bonnie said as Monty and Freddy both piled food on their plate. China took an entire pizza for herself. Foxy Bonnie and Roxy all look unfazed. You just take a soda, burger, and slice of pizza. This will be more than enough to put you in a food coma for tonight, the burger and pizzas were huge, you might not even eat dessert. The animatronics all talked and ate, but you stayed quite a lot. Eventually everyones finished and one by one they all leave. Freddy takes some cookies and signals to come with him.

"You ok Y/N?" Freddy asks handing you a cookie. "Yeah, I just don't talk a lot around new people. Plus, this is kinda weird for me." Freddy opens the door to his room. "Thats ok, I just wanted to make sure something wasn't bothering you." Thats when you notice something. "where am I gonna sleep? Theres only one couch and your not sleeping on the floor." Freddy blushes. "Ah... I didn't think about that..." He obviously has. "you can sleep on the couch, I'll just get some pillows and sleep on the flo-" You interrupt him. "No your not, its the least I can do since your letting me stay here." Freddy blushes more. "We could.. share the couch.. its not big so we may have to get close.." Your face burns. Your heart pounds. Freddy looked at you with his sky blue eyes staring at you. "Thats fine.." Freddy is obviously excited by your answer. "i'll go get blankets and pillows and some video games and drinks!" Freddy goes out practically skipping. 

AHHHH ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! I know you didn't meet DJ but tbh I don't really plan on featuring him much in the story, same for Sun and Moon. 

1084 words! Wow!