Flirty Fox

E/C=Eye Color

When you wake up Bonnies gone, leaving you and a sleeping Foxy cuddling on the couch.

Foxy's so god damn hot... he must of gotten hot in the middle of the night, because he's taken off everything but his shorts. You notice the scars on his body. Maybe from sword fights? Fun thought but probably not. His fur is surprisingly soft. Especially his tail, that was now between your legs. You can't help but run your fingers through his chest fur and up his neck before scratching his chin. "Touchy are we~"

You jump as he puts his hook under your chin and giving a playful growl. "Trying to take advantage of yer sleeping captain aye?" You start panicking a little. Touching him while he sleeps is kinda weird. "No no! I was jus-" Foxy smiles at you, showing his gleaming gold teeth. "Yer an easy one to fluster aintcha~" You blush more. Now you look into his gold eyes and he stares back into your e/c eyes. You blush even more. They're so god damn pretty.

"Suppose we should head to the gallery." You cock your head. "Huh?" "It means kitchen, keep up will ya." He gives another playful growl as he puts on his coat.

In the kitchen

Monty and Freddy are talking like yesterday didn't happen. Good. You don't really wanna talk about it. Chica and Bonnie were at the stove making what looked like Cinnamon Rolls (Bro ik its not healthy but Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast just- MMMMM- trust me) You pull up a chair next to Roxy and you two just kind of look at each other. You both have trouble talking to new people it seems. She's pretty but not your type. Her type is obviously chickens named Glamrock Chica. Foxy also sits next to you and pokes your ass with his hook. Really?

"So Y/n I need to give you a fair warning, work days like today get pretty hectic for us so we won't be able to check up on you all the time, if you need some alone time just go in my room." Freddy doesn't need to tell you twice. Crowds aren't your thing. "And if you wanna watch our show you know where to find us!" Chica says as she sets down plates of Cinnamon Rolls. 

Time skip

Its around 3:00, rush hour according to Freddy. Your walking around and suddenly get pulled behind a curtain "Hey Y/N!" Its Bonnie. "Hows it going?" "Bonnie? What are you doing shouldn't you be out there doing- whatever you should be doing." Bonnie rolls his eyes. "Rather hang with you. Its boring out there." "Bonnie theres not much to do behind this random curtain." He peeks out and grabs your hand. "I know, thats why we're going to the roof."

Wow another chapter done! Foxy in this chapter kinda just- WHY AM I GOOD AT MAKING CHARACTERS SOUND SO HOT!? (well its hot imo)

485 words