Overheat~

THIS CHAPTER IS PURLEY SMUT, SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE

ALSO CHAPTER NAMES ENDING IN ~ ARE SMUT CHAPTERS (If a chapter has slight smut in it it won't have ~ at the end though.)

F/C = Favorite Color

God they're both huge.. Montys dick is probably like 13 inches and Freddys is 11, his is thicker though.

They both know you've noticed, your boner growing too. "We still have some time before our date.." You nod but you should tell them, "Im a virgin.. please be slow.." They smiled at you after saying that though. "Of course superstar~" "Sure little guy~"

Freddy repositioned himself on the other side of the couch, now only in his red jockstrap. Shit he's hot... Freddy patted his lap in a lustful manner and Monty just watched, boner in his purple jockstrap. You crawled over and sat on his lap.(Your on your back btw) Freddy had his legs wrapped around yours and his arms wrapped around your waist. He slowly pulled down your Freddy pajama pants and now your only in your F/C boxers. He also slowly took off your tank top. You were both blushing so hard. He takes your boxers down slightly so your ass is out. Freddy grabbed some lube and coats some on his fingers. "Relax or it will hurt more." You try relaxing and he sticks a finger in slowly. Your still tense though and it hurts. Freddy slows down more as it gets further in and Monty goes over to you and lays on you, his snout barley an inch from your face. He's smiling and humps your boner with his. "Good boy~ one fingers all the way in." He wiggles it around and you moan, partially in pain and partially in pleasure. 

"Relax more." Its hard to with the sensory overload your having. Monty suddenly kisses you, quickly over powering you and forcing his long tongue down your mouth. You try to get some form of dominance but it doesn't work. Freddy then slowly takes his finger out before shoving it back in. "Did that hurt?" Monty stops for a minute, but only long enough for you to answer "Yes" before shoving his tongue back in your mouth. Your squirming now, but Monty seems to enjoy it. You are too though. Freddy slowly put his finger back in a couple times, getting faster each time. Its starting to hurt with your boner against your boxers like this. 

Monty stops and is panting. So are you. "Im going to put another finger in, ok?" You nod and try to relax. Key word being try to. "So tight~" Monty smiles. "Cant wait to have my turn~ but first.." Monty pulls down your boxers the rest of the way and starts licking and kissing your now painfully hard cock. What a tease. Monty licks his way up before stopping at the sensitive head. He licks it, wrapping his tongue all the way around it. You shuddered. It was sensitive. Freddy starts scissoring for a bit, stretching your hole out and puts another finger in. "Stop for a bit Freddy.. it hurts.." Freddy stops but before long takes his fingers out completely and wraps them around your dick. "Your turn Monty."

You expected him to use his fingers like Freddy but he immediately got on his stomach and started licking your ass and kissing it. "Hehe, ready little guy~" You blush and nod slowly. Monty licks around your hole fore a second before forcing his tongue in. You moan, this time for sure in pleasure. It didn't hurt as much and he looked up at you with his lustful red eyes while licking. He kissed your ass a couple more times, causing you to moan louder, but you tried to keep it in. "Don't worry about it superstar~ sing for us~" You blush and Monty suddenly sticks his tongue all the way in, reaching your prostate easily, and you moan loudly, cum spurting out of your cock as you do. "Impressive, but we still haven't came yet~" Freddy chuckles and Montys backs away, going back to being on top of you and licking your sensitive nipples.

Freddy puts his dick against your hole. "Does my good boy want my dick in him~" You nod. "Then beg for it." You moan as Monty bites down a little. "Y-Yes please! I want your dick!" Freddy smiles lustfully and shoves it in, stretching your hole a lot. You gasp and your eyes tear up. "OW!" Freddy and Monty stop. "Oh superstar Im sorry! I-I just got so into it and-" You interrupt Freddy, huffing. "Don't worry about it, it felt good in a weird sorta way..." Freddy blushed but continued. "Heh, you like me being rough huh~" You blush so much you think your burning. Despite that you nod. Freddy takes it out slowly before shoving it back in quickly and hard. You moan and tear up more. It was such a mix of pain and pleasure. Freddy notices you tearing up and despite what you said he started going more slowly. Freddy is very vocal, and so are you. Monty smirks and his dick next to your mouth, slapping your cheek with it. "Suck it" You comply and he grabs your hair and starts to guide you along. You gag some but he was actually pretty good about not being to rough. "Fuck..." He growls. "Such a good boy..." Your hard again. Freddy starts going a little faster. Freddys getting even more vocal now. 

Freddy stops for a second before saying, "Im gonna break you in half~" He trusts even harder than he did before and you moan loudly, even with Montys dick in your mouth. Freddys going very hard and fast and Montys pulling your hair and going fast too. Montys really into this and you can tell from the smell filling your nose. Your whimpering and its making them both even harder. "Im gonna cum!" Suddenly Freddys dick goes as far as it can go in and you can feel cum going in your ass, some even leaking out. He doesn't stop, just goes slower. Suddenly Monty takes his dick out your mouth and takes Freddys dick out your ass, before putting his in and thrusting even harder than Freddy. They both bite your neck, giving you hickeys. Montys breath is hot and so is Freddys. Monty huffs loudly and you feel even more cum pour into your ass. This sends you over the edge a second time and you cum too.

Monty slaps your ass. "Damn we really did a number.." You blush. Monty looks at you for a second before giving you a hickey right next to your asshole. "Ours" Monty smirks as you blush and Freddy agrees. You back and ass hurt like hell now. You felt more cum leaking out on to the couch. Freddy suddenly breaks the silence, "Good boy.." You felt his fingers in your hair and Monty smiles. "Very good." You start getting hard again. But your tuckered out and don't bring it up. "But did we go to rough superstar?" You nod no. "Ass and back hurts but thats to be expected." Freddy blushes. "How about instead of doing what I had planned we all just stayed in here after we clean up and just.. cuddle and play games and watch more movies." You agree.

Holy shit 1245 words! Im planning on making chapters longer and for some reason I started with a smut chapter. I don't know why