Happy Birthday Y/N Pt 2 (Bonnie Version)

I am not a top so Im not very good at writing Y/N being a top... sorry

Bonnie gently puts you on the bed and takes his shirt and pants off. "Wanna cuddle baby bunny?" You blush and nod. He holds you and gets a blanket and cover you both with it and kisses you. You think it was supposed to start off innocent put your desires pushed you forward and you start making out with him. You could feel his boner against yours.

"So... is this what you wanted little bunny?" He strokes your hair and you nod. "I was thinking... could we have sex tonight..." He blushes but smiles. "Anytime little bunny~" You cuddle closer to him and he wraps his arms around you and starts making out with you again. "Hey, how about you try topping this time?" You blush. "Really!?" He smiles. "Well if you don't want to..." "No no! I want to I was just surprised that you offered-" He giggles and pets your head. "Don't worry cuddle bunny, I was just teasing you."

He gets on his stomach and holds a pillow to his chin. "Now Y/N, don't be afraid to go rough as you want, I can take it." His tail starts going back and forth like crazy and its obvious he's been waiting for this. You still didn't want to hurt him and try starting slow. He moans a little. "Cmon Big Bunny, that all you got?" He's encouraging you to go faster. This really isn't just for you, he wants it really badly. You trust in him quickly and are surprised by how good it feels. "Damn... your tight..." He smiles. "It is my first time being a bottom after all~"

"Wait, you wanted me to be your first time!?" He nods. "Of course, how could I not want such a hot yet cute boy like you in me~ Plus your my boyfriend, of course I want you." He pulls his ears back. "Cmon, be rough, the pace your going makes me wanna sleep." He smirks deviously. God he was so good at making you siamotainously want to punch him and fuck his brains out. You slap his ass and start fucking him harder and faster. "Yeahhhh thats it Daddy." You blush but it somehow spurs you on. He was biting on the pillow so he didn't moan but its obviously he wanted more. "Alright then, beg for it." He blushes. "Really?" You smirk. "You want more don't you?" He blushes and mutters under his breathe. 

"Please fuck me harder sir, I want more!" You both burst out laughing. "God you sound like some cringey porno!" He tries shooting a look at you but ends up laughing more. "Y-Your the one who told me to beg!" After a while you both calmed down and continued.

You grabbed an ear. "You like pulling my hair so... do you like having your ears pulled?" He shrugs. "Never tried it." You tug gently and he moans. "Ok, yep I definitely do, pull harder." You fuck him and yank on his ears and he moans loudly with his tongue out. You don't take long before cumming inside him and huffing on his back.

"Heh... now its my turn." He gets on top of you and starts making out with you. He starts slowly fucking you and you two start into each others eyes before kissing again and he starts getting rougher before cumming. "You cum very quick..." Bonnie snuggles closer. "Where do you think the term breeding like Bunnies came from?"

You cuddle before Bonnie starts humping your leg again before advancing to your ass. You let him have more and he eagerly continues fucking you. You twist a nipple a little before starting to lick it and stuff. Bonnie keeps fucking you and pulls your hair back. "Such a good little slut..." He kisses you and nibbles on your neck.. He starts getting faster and starts breeding you sweet and rough. All the while he had his arms wrapped around you tightly.

"Fuckk.. we should try cuddle-fucking more often." You nod in agreement and he continues making out with you while he fucks you. You feel his hot breath on your neck as he starts biting your neck again. After he stops you nuzzle into the chest fluff he has. He starts fucking you harder and loses control as he cums again and eventually stops. You rub your dick against his stomach muscles and cum all over you two.

"Alright Little Bunny... one more load I promise." You nod and he cuddles you even closer. There wasn't any part of you two that wasn't touching and you felt safe and full of pleasure wrapped in his soft arms. You lick on the other nipple and he fucks you more. "Fuck! I-Im gonna go rougher... I can't control it anymore." He starts pounding you as hard as he could and your legs shake. His huge cock quickly slammed against your thighs and he stared down at you. "Mph~ Im gonna cum again my sweet little bunny~ you ready for a good breeding?~" You whimper as he cums and fucks you more before finally stopping.

He lowers himself and starts sucking your cock. Overtime he licked it you twitch and moan. He knew exactly how you liked it. You grab his ears and force him down as he gags a little on your cum before staying there, gently mastrubating you as he looks up at you with cum mixed with drool leaking out of his mouth onto your leg. You both huff before Bonnie gets up and stretches before hugging you, his whiskers tickling your face. "Happy Birthday Y/N..". You gently fall asleep, held in his arms.