Happy birthday Y/N Pt 2 (Monty Version)

... chapter is kinda for me

You lay on Monty's bed and wrap yourself in his blanket, tired after today's activities. It smells just like him. Perfect. Monty was taking a shower and said he'd be back in a minute. You turn on the Tv and set it to YouTube and scrolled through before finding something to watch and sighing. The door opens and you blush when you see Monty in a jockstrap, dangling that collar you got from him off a claw. "Hey Doll~" He laughs "What is it little guy? You embarrassed to see me like this?" You stare for a moment. "W-Well you could've asked first." He rolls his eyes. "Well wheres the fun in that? Plus it was a surprise. And who wants their birthday surprised ruined~"

He walks over. He picks you up and puts the collar on. It had a name tag on it that one one side said "Y/N" and on the back it said "Monty's toy". "Grrrr... you look so fucking cute with that on, I just wanna fuck ya all night. You'd like that too wouldn't you doll~" You blush and he gives a big smile. "Awww~ Is someone to flustered to talk? Just a second ago you were talking so big and now look at you~" Monty trails his fingers down to your ass and he grabs it. "Do you want it?" 

"Y-Yes.." Montys grin turned wider. "Beg." "P-Please Monty.. Please fuck me."(UYVYCR SORRY IM NOT GOOD AT WRITING A CHARCTER BEGGING) "Awwww, what a good boy." Your dick jumped at that and he noticed. 

He puts his dick against you and shoves it in slowly. He moans and starts to go harder but stops. "S-Sorry, I almost got carried away. I kinda forget your not like a fleshlight or something and can handle me goin fast." You look back at him. "Its alright... just if I tell you to stop, stop." He nods and lays on the bed and wraps his arms around you and continues fucking you. 

(This is the.. controversial part. Its not anything bad but people are probably still gonna judge despite me saying not to. If you don't like this section, skip it I'll leave a bold section saying where this type of stuff ends. Simple as that. Just please for the love of god, don't comment hate. Its not hurting you, your not forced to read it.)

Eventually you lay your head in his pecs and smell the sweat that had been coming off him for a while. It was sort of strong but for some reason you enjoyed it. Monty smirks. "You like that doll?" You nod and he smiles more before raising an arm and you blush. "Awww, don't be shy now fella, you already got this far~" You get closer and sniff a little. "God Monty!" He laughs as you pull your head back. "Was that to much?" You blush more. It was strong but.. "No..." You go back over and sniff it more. He just lets you do your thing.

Ok, this section is over.

(Thanks for this idea from @sleepyUWUlife "Fun fact gators and crocodiles have two dicks but only one comes out when there mating but when the male is trying to impregnate his s/o he will use both" You can see where this is going can't you)

He starts rougher and bites into your neck. You notice from the slit he has another dick slowly getting harder. "You have two..?" He nods and smiles. You knew what he was thinking. "M-Monty I don't think they're both going to fit." Monty rolls his eyes playfully. "With enough lube it will." 

He puts a bunch of lube on both his throbbing dicks and slowly inserted them both. "Good boy... just relax and it'll feel great..." You start taking deep breathes and he holds your hand. "Thats it, take it big guy." He encourages you along and eventually both are in all the way. It felt weird but still good. "Alright, just lay down and relax." You lay your head down and he slowly goes in and out. You notice a little drool coming out of his mouth. This must have felt great for him too.

He starts going rougher and it starts hurting more and more. "M-Monty it-" He lifts some of the hair off your face. "Shhhh, I know, take it a little more and it'll feel good, I promise." You bite your lip and he holds your hand. "Yeahhhhh.. your such a good boy." You blush and he slaps your ass. "Alright, you ready big guy?" You hesitate and hold his hand tighter. "O-Ok..." He thrusts in and you whimper and your legs start shaking more. He kisses your forehead. "Your doing great!" He smiles and grabs your ass with his other hand and shakes it around before thrusts again. "Thats right big guy, take it." He thrusts more and eventually he's finally fucking you.

He occasionally hits a spot that hurts but it feels good for the most part. Your both moaning and he scratches your back before growling. "FUCK!" He growls louder and starts fucking you rougher. You tear up a little but it felt good. He slaps your ass with one hand and uses the other to mastrubate you as he starts reaching his climax. "You ready big guy! Im gonna fucking cum all inside you, yeah? You want that?" You nod and he growls and a hot puff of air escapes his nose. "Then take it bitch!" He goes in as far as he can and cums all inside you. One stopped after a couple of seconds before spurting some small bits of cum out but the other shot out for a lot longer and large globs of cum came out still. Some leaks out onto the bed and you cum too. You both huff and he starts making out with you. 

Eventually he takes his dicks out and cum pours out. "D-Damn Monty you were really pent up in that other one huh?" He blushes. "W-Well it usually only comes out when Im extremely horny or want to... ᴵᵐᵖʳᵉᵍⁿᵃᵗᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ." You blush too. "I-I know I can't but still it happens but not very often." He holds you and sighs. "We'll clean up in the morning. Happy birthday big guy..." You nod and he starts snoring, right as you fall asleep.

Sorry this one took a while. Bonnie and Foxy shouldn't take as long! Also sorry if this was weird 😭