Happy Birthday Y/N Pt2 (Freddy version)

SMUT THEN AFTERCARE. Also Im a bottom so yeah all of these are bottom scenarios

Your lay down on the bed and yawn. "Hey superstar?" You look at Freddy. His ears wiggle and blushes. "So.. I was wondering if maybe you wanted to do something..?" You tilt your head. "Likeeee?" He sits down on the bed. "I-I mean if you want to I was wondering if we could.. like.. have ᵇᶦʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ ˢᵉˣ..." You blush and nod a little. Freddy smiles. "Ok, I'll be back!"

When he comes back he's only in a light blue, red, white, black, or pink bowtie, hat, and jockstrap.

He grabs you and places you on his lap and kisses you. You let him have control and he grabs you butt and squeezes it a little. You take off your shirt and he pins you down. "Hehe~ How about I give you a private show~" He takes his dick out and you see a ribbon around the balls and base of his dick. He puts his hands behind his head and sticks his tongue out. "Like your surprise Baby Bear~" "Absolutely, I love seeing your more wild side Papa Bear~" He blushes. "R-Really?" Its obvious he's trying to ignore what you called him, even though his dick twitched when you did call him that. "Mhm, its very fun to watch!" He laughs. "Hmmm if you like it so much maybe I should be this way more often!" You nod your head in agreement. 

"I'm not crushing you right? You can breathe ok?" You nod. "Yeah, I was expecting you to be a little heavier." He laughs more and shakes his belly. "Heh, I probably would've too if I was in your position." "No no I didn't mean it like that-" "Heh, its okay, plus I know you secretly like it~" You blush more.

He goes back to his show and flexes, showing his muscles off and pulls gently on a nipple piercing. He moans and lets go. "Want to be a bottom or have me ride you?" "Bottom" "Heh, I was hoping you'd say that." He pulls down your pants and turns you over on your belly. He goes in slowly and moans in your ear. 

He keeps going at a medium pace and moans into your ear. He scratches your back and you moan as he nibbles on your neck. "Mmm.. superstar can I go faster?" You nod and he slams into you again. He keeps going and kisses you before turning into a make out session with him. "Superstar... what a good boy..." You get harder and blush. "Heh, you like being called a good boy?~" You nod and Freddy kisses you again. 

He goes faster and it begins to overstimulate you. Having his tongue fill your mouth, him fucking you, your dick rubbed up against the soft fabric of the bed, him calling you a good boy... "F-Freddy Im gonna-" You moan as cum gushes out of your dick all over the bed. Freddy moans and fucks you faster before cumming inside of you. "Mmm.. you want more?~" You nod quickly and he turns you around. "I wanna see that cute little face while I pound you~" You feel him pick up where he left off and whimper. "Mmm. Thats right, be a good boy and let me hear you~" You moan and he smiles. "Heh, your so obedient~" He reaches behind you and claws at your back while making out with you. This overstimulates you more and you start humping yourself against his belly.

"Mmm.. thats it superstar..." He kisses you again and this time he fucks you harder. "A-Ah, Freddy! Be-" He sticks a finger thats still got cum on it in your mouth to shut you up. "Shhhh superstar, I know, just try to relax." You lick his cum off his finger and bite gently, trying to be quieter, since you two were being pretty loud. Your legs start shaking and Freddy bites on your neck and starts giving you a hickey. You squirm despite enjoying it and Freddy scratches your back more. "Huff.. y-your doing so well.. Im gonna cum again..!" He said in almost a whining voice. He goes in deeper and lies on top of you climaxing. You moan as he nibbles more on your neck and trust against his belly. Your legs start shaking and you cum again before Freddy sighs. "You did so well... heh.. your such a cutie. I love you, I hope you had a good birthday." You bury your face in his chest. "I did.. and.. Love you too.."

Will be working on Monty Bonnie and Foxy versions