Cuddle Bunny

Favorite Morning Drink (Stuff that gets you ready in the morning, caffeinated/hyper Monster, Coffee, Tea ect.) = F/M/D

You yawned as you took a sip of your f/m/d. Its was already 10 in the morning and you were barely awake. Bonnie looked at you. "You still sleepy?" You nod and he picked you up with barely any effort and placed you on his lap. You curl up into a ball and lay your head on his soft chest. His lavender like smell and his ultra soft fur made it even harder to stay awake. Him running his fingers through your hair didn't make it any easier."Just sleep if your still tired baby bunny." His soothing voice made it even harder. And when he started humming "You are my sunshine" you finally fell asleep again.

1 hour later

You woke up and this time felt even sleepier. You hugged Bonnie and he hugged you back, pulling your face closer to his. His hot breath tingled down your spine, and you noticed even his breath smelled good. (I forgot to mention, the glamrocks are still animatronics but they do human stuff like eat, bathe, brush their teeth, and sleep like humans do) You yawned even louder and Bonnie rubbed his hands down your back. "You want to go back to sleep?" You shake your head slowly. "No.. its 11 in the morning I should be up." Bonnie smiles at you. God everything about him is adorable. His smile, his laugh, his voice... "It doesn't matter what other people think about what time you should wake up. You should wake up at certain times only when you have something to do, which we don't so its ok." You rub your eyes. "Yeah..." Then you doze off yet again.

30 minuets later.

This time you were awake. You stretch and smile at Bonnie. "Alright Im good now." Bonnies ears perk up. But then they go down as he looks like he realizes something. "So we can't cuddle anymore?" He gave you puppy dog eyes and begged for you to get back in his arms. Which you obviously accepted. Bonnie smiled and his ears perk up again. But something you never noticed was he never showed his teeth when he smiled, and this time he did. He realizes as you stare at his two buck teeth and he covers his mouth. You had slightly noticed them when he talked or just stood there but they weren't very noticeable. They were in his smile. "S-Sorry.." You tilt your head. "What for?" He blushed. "My teeth.. I saw you staring at them and I know you think they're weird.." You smile sympathetically and hug him. "Its ok Bonnie, I think they're really cute." He stares at you. "You do?" You nod and smile. He smiles back, this time without stopping.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while-