A date with Monty

Y/Z/S = Your zodiac sign

You were planning on going to the beach, specially a cliff above the beach, near the PizzaPlex with Monty for your first date but.. "Little guy I love you but HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO OUTSIDE AND PEOPLE NOT SEE ME AND BE LIKE 'Why is Montgomery Gator outside the pizzaplex?' !?" You haven't thought of that. And you didn't have car so you would half to walk, and people would still defiantly see you, even at night. "Hold on Monty I'll be back." 

You came back and gave him a Hoodie, T-Shirt, Beanie, and sweatpants. He tucked his tail in his hoodie. "Their, now you just look like some really tall dude from afar." He looked a little uncomfortable, but then again you haven't ever seen him wear a shirt so it made sense. "Oh cmon you can take it off when we get there. Plus we're going at night so less people see us." A little red hair sticks out of under the beanie and you decide not to say anything. Its cute.

At night (Your already on the sidewalk walking there)

"Im so excited! Its our first date thats not just us cuddling or something! Don't get me wrong I love cuddles from my big gator but still!" Monty chuckled a little. "I know how ya feel. And its even better cause its at night." You nod. "Im a nighttime person. Theres just something so soothing about nighttime. The moon and stars light up the place but its still relatively dark. And since everyones asleep its so peaceful." Monty listened, interested in everything you had to say. "I like the night too. Its my time to let loose. And play golf." He smiled. "Oh Little Guy! I could teach'a how to play golf with me! That'd be so damn fun!" His large tail swayed from inside the hoodie. "I love it when your like this. When you stop acting all tough and show the real you. A big softie that loves his lil guy." He blushed and looked away. "Aw shut up. Im not no softie." You roll your eyes and smile.

Most of the walk that was left was spent in silence, your hands locked together. His hand was so big that he could hold most of your hand in his palm. When you got there you spread a blanket out and set down all your snacks and stuff under a tree. Monty had a burger he made himself and you had one too. You were drooling by the time you barely unwrapped it from the foil it was in.

Monty sat against the tree and patted his lap. You sat down and you both ate. Both of your pretty much devoured your burger in no time at all. He looked at you and chuckled. He got close to your face and licked some ketchup (or whatever you put on a burger) off your cheek. You blush and just lay your head on his pecs. 

"Hey little guy whats your zodiac sign?" You thought for a little bit. "I don't know." Monty smiled. "Thats ok, whats your birthday?" "B/D (Birth date)" Monty thought for a little bit and pointed at a cluster of stars. "Thats Y/Z/S." He started describing characteristics of Y/Z/S. "Im not one of those people that make it there entire lives, I just think its neat how sometimes your zodiac sign corresponds with some of your characteristics. Like personality." You nod. "That is neat." Monty smiled. "Im technically a Taurus, the day I was finished being built was May 7th. The reason I sorta got into it is because a lot of Taurus's personality traits are similar to mine. Hardworking, Loyal, Tough, but also Stubborn, Possessive, and a little Gluttonous." You rub his stomach a little. Under a tiny tiny bit of fat was a ton of muscle. "Would've never guessed that last one." He blushed.

"D'ya think I need to go on a diet or somethin'?" He got all embarrassed and disappointed. "Of course not! I think its cute on you. Plus it'd be kinda hypocritical if I did. If you haven't noticed Freddy does have a bit more of a dad bod than you do." Monty laughs. "He always gets on to Gregory for not eating healthy things, but he doesn't particularly have a good diet either, does he?" You two smile. 

After a while of talking about nothing in particular you shiver. Monty takes off his hoodie you give him and put it on you, then took the blanket under you and used the side not covered in grass to cover you. He cuddled you and his hot breath tingled your spine.

I love him sm 😫