Captain Foxy Pt 2

(Im thinking about making this book more one-shotish, you are still dating all the glam guys n stuff- whatever you'll see what I mean, there will be fluff chapters along with more smut)

Also the start has some smut so do be warned.

You wake up and Foxys changing while whistling some sea shanty. You can't help but stare at him. His dick isn't even hard and its easily already 8 inches. He looks back at you. "Like what you see~" He turns around fully and he's in his coat and shorts, but his dick is semi-hard and fully out along with his balls. 

You blush and nod slowly. "Awww but how can I say no to a face like that~." Foxy smirks as he says that

Note : These are what the glam guys call you btw

Freddy :Superstar (but you call him Teddy Bear)

Monty : Little/Lil Guy (He heard you call freddy daddy once (just to see his reaction) and insisted you call him that too, though you still only do it very occasionally, you call him Monty most of the time)

Bonnie : Baby Bunny Lil' Bun (Thx to @Le-le-lee for this idea!)

Foxy : Puppy (A FOX IS A CANINE GODDAMMIT) (You call him captain)

You rub your eyes and when you open them Foxy is standing over you, dick on your cheek. "Well you want to~" "Y-You have a show to get to!" "Your so cute when your all flustered like this." He pulls his shorts back up and puts his hook on your chin and growls in your ear, "Get ready for when I come back, your gonna have the ride of your life puppy~" He kisses you and walks out nonchalantly, leaving you a red mess. 

Some time later

Your sleeping holding your Foxy plush when a sudden rush of cold air hits you. You shiver and the lights in Foxys room flicker. Then they turn off. You look out and see that the lights are still on in the rest of rockstar row. You get up to see whats going on when you notice something in Foxys closet. You go over and see something metal. Suddenly something jumps on top of you. It looked like a rabbit, a rabbit with red eyes and white fur. The rabbit held up the metal and you realize what it was, it was a knife. You try to kick her off and you manage to get her off. You try and run to the door but its locked from the outside, like theres some barricade. You turn around just in time and see the rabbit lunge at you. You move out of the way quickly and find something to defend yourself with and face the rabbit. You two stare at each other for a moment. The only light in the room is coming from her eyes. She lunges at you again but you dodge and try to disarm her, but she kicks the weapon out of your hand and then something hit your chest. 

It was cold and sharp. You look down and see the knife. But oddly it didn't hurt.

Thats when you wake up, Foxys shaking you and poking you with his hook trying to get you awake. "Im up Im up.." Foxy looked worried and hugged you. "You looked like you were having a nightmare and you were crying.." "Yeah..  I was having one, but I can't remember anything..." Foxy liked the tears of your cheek like a dog. You laughed. "Stopppp!" "Noooo" You two laughed and Foxy smiled lustfully. Suddenly you felt him rip off your boxers. "Now though.. its just us" 

MORE SMUT

You blushed. He was against the headboard on the bed. "Start sucking puppy." He pulled down his shorts but kept his coat on. He was hard and easily 13 inches and maybe longer. You start sucking like he said and he leaned his head back and stuck his tongue out. "Ohhhh.. good boy.." It was only halfway in and you were already tearing up. He was huge. Suddenly he grabbed your hair and forced it all the way in, making you gag. He smiled down at you, growling. "Your so cute with my dick in your mouth~" He kept you there for 10 seconds the let go. You were teary eyed now. You were huffing looking up at him, lazily mastrubating him with one hand, the other fondling his balls with you kissing the base of his massive cock. He smiled down at you. "You enjoying it down there~" "Mhm.." He pulled your hair again and forced his dick back in your mouth. "Then take some more!" He started thrusting, growling and moaning.  You kept licking and he kept moaning. You two did this for 5 minutes and eventually he growled loudly "Get ready puppy!" Hot cum filled your mouth and throat and he came for 10 seconds straight, lots of it spilling out, putting it all the way in the last couple seconds before taking it out and looking down at his handiwork. You were huffing loudly and he smiled at you. "You enjoy that~" You nod slowly and tiredly. "Good because now your gonna clean it." He snickered though. "What?" "There cum coming out of your nose." "And whose fault is that?" "Not my fault, and hey watch the attitude or Im gonna punish you~" You blush and just get to licking cum off his cock. 

"Thats enough, turn around." Despite saying that he just turns you around himself and pins you down. "Now, lets have some fun~" He slowly sticks his cock in your ass. It was at an excruciatingly slow pace. "Can you go a little faster..?" Foxy smirked, like thats what he was waiting to hear. He take his dick out and lines his cock up with your ass and slams it in. He starts going very fast. You thought Freddy and Monty where being rough but compared to this they were going slightly over medium speed. "AH! IM SORRY SLOW DOWN!" You were screaming and moaning at the same time but Foxy covers your mouth. "What do I wanna hear?" "P-PLEASE!" You start tearing up. "Now who am I?" He claws at your back. "YOUR MY CAPTAIN!" He thrust one last rough time and he slows down, going at the pace Freddy and Monty were going. You thought they were being rough like you asked them not to be but it turned out they were going pretty slow compared to what just happened. You wondered if they could go faster.

Foxy is laying on you while fucking you and he bites your neck, drawing blood. "Stop Foxy.." Foxy stopped. "Sorry was that to much?" He licked your wound. "No I just need a small break.." Foxy keeps licking your neck even after it stops bleeding. "I probably should have told you I like being so dominant and doing.. that whole- blood thing." "Scratching and biting and stuff?" He nods. "I'll tell you if it gets to be to much." He rubs your stomach. "Sorry.. I just couldn't help myself." "Its ok, but its only my second time so you still need to be gentle-ish." "So you don't mind me scratching or biting you?" (I find this hot and fitting for foxy and later monty, if you don't oh well, this book is equally for you and me.) You shake your head. "Just stop if I tell you to." Foxy nods. "I can do that." "Lets continue."

Foxy slowly picks back up and slaps your ass. "Fuckkkk.. your so tight puppy.." You smile. "Is my ass tight or are you just to big?" "Probably a combination of both if Im being honest." You both laugh. Who knew you could have such a casual conversation during a time like this? 

"Do you prefer hair pulling or collars?" That came out of nowhere. "Uhhh I don't know Ive never done either." He takes the belt from around his shorts and puts it around your neck. "How about both then~" You blush. He pulls on the makeshift collar and starts pounding your ass again. He was easily hitting you prostate, his dick throbbing and twitching. He was being rough but not too rough. He puts the collar in his mouth and puts his claws on your belly. You moan as he pulls it tighter and scratches your belly, leaving scratch marks all over. 

"Im gonna go rougher now ok puppy?" You nod and he thrusts quickly, balls slapping against yours. You moan and he covers your mouth, and you bite down because even that wasn't enough to stifle your moans. He starts going rougher and you tear up. He starts going past your prostate then going behind it quickly. It hurt but it also felt good. The constant sound of his balls slapping your ass filling the room. He starts going up and down your cock. He stops then turns you around and goes back to doing what he was doing. "I wanna see your cute face~" There was still cum in your mouth from sucking his cock. He growls and you whimper. "Fuck Im so close!" He starts going faster and he bites your nipple, twisting the other one, his other hand pulling your collar.

That was enough to send you over the edge. You cum all over yourself, and your ass tightens more, causing Foxy to cum in you. He came even longer than before, all the while pounding you hard and fast as he did before slowing down. You were both messy and looked at each other. "Heh lets take a shower and sleep." You nod but despite that you fall asleep as Foxy gets up and picks you up to carry you to the showers.

So uh this chapter was... interesting... next chapter I plan on being fluff with Foxy then Bonnie.

If you guys have any suggestions for smut or fluff chapters I'll try to get to them! I still have my own ideas of course, but I want your thoughts! Trust me, you guys are creative. 

1677 words!?

~Glamrock Boys x Male Y/N~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara