"Freddy? What do you mean?"

Freddy puts you down on the couch. He turns on the TV and changes it to a random TV show and lowers the volume. "So how'd your day go superstar?" You blush every time he calls you that. "Good. Boring. But good." Freddy takes his hat off and scratches his head, putting the hat on a stand. "Sorry about that-" "Its not your fault Fred." "Still..." Freddy sits down and you crawl on his chest, just like last night and he blushed so much you thought he might start overheating. "W-What are you doing?" "Oh- uh- you said the other night you wanted to hold me so-" You trail off and stare into his sky blue eyes. "Oh- I meant it to be one night, but.." He grabs you before you could even register that. "I'd like to do it more than just once." You two are both blushing, staring into each others eyes. Now would be the perfect time to kiss him. What? No, we're just friends. Unfortunately...

Just then Chica walks in. "Hey Fred-" She looks at you two and you get off him quickly. She gasps. "Oh my goshhhhh! Never mind! I'll leave you two be!" She locks the door and closes it. You and Freddy just stare at the door. You don't think you've ever blushed this hard. That was so awkward, weird, and embarrassing. Why did that have to happen? Freddy takes a deep breath. You do too. "Um.. I'll be back.. Chica needed something." Freddy gets up and leaves. You just bury your head in your hands. At least it wasn't some random kid that got lost. Or Gregory. Or Vanessa. Or Monty- what ever you get the point.

30 minutes later.

Freddy comes back in. "Sorry about that-" He scratches his head a little. "You still wanna.. cuddle.." He says cuddle very quietly. You could barely hear him. He really just said that. Oh my god. He just said that. "Sure.." He blushed. You blushed too. He laid down on the couch and you climbed on top of him. You two laid there and watched TV, played games ect. 

7:38 PM

"You hungry Y/N?" "Yeah a little." "Why don't we get some pizza?" "Sure!" You start to get up but Freddy picks you up. "Closing time is about 7 so no one is here except us... do you want me to carry you..?" You just nod. Freddy carries you to the kitchen and Roxy and Chica are in there talking. Roxy is blushing so much and Chicas oblivious. Poor Roxy. "Hey Freddy." Roxy doesn't seem surprised he's carrying you. Chica isn't surprised, but she is ecstatic.  "You two are so cute together!!!" She recognizes that I have a crush on Freddy but not Roxy having a crush on her? 

You both blush, not sure what to say. "Chica leave them alone, its not any of our business." Roxy was a giant compared to Chica. Your not surprised Chica complies. "We're just here to get some pizza-" Freddy quickly puts you down and goes over to get a pizza, his cute tail wagging as quickly as it could go. Which isn't very fast. Still cute though. After he grabs it he signals you to follow him and you two leave, blushing messes. 

"So... Y/N, can we talk when we get to my room, I rather it be private." You nod. What could he want? 

After you get to his room

Freddy sets the pizza down and sits on the couch. He's so red. Could it be what your thinking? "Look, I know how weird this will sound, but just hear me out." He takes a very deep and shaky breath. "Please go out with me." Your heart flutters. But you still need to make sure. Theres no way. "Freddy? What do you mean?" He looks at you. Freddy's eyes are sparkling. "I know we've only known each other for a couple days but... I think I like you." He takes another deep and shaky breath. "Please go on a date with me." You heart flutters even more. You just hug him, not able to put your emotions into words. Its so weird... but it feels so... nice. You feel like your about to cry. Damn it not in front of Freddy. You wipe away your teary eyes and say the only thing you could squeak out. "Of course!"