"No one will ever hurt you on my watch."

You were roaming the pizzaplex when you bumped into somebody. "Oh- uh sorry!" The man turned around and you two both recognized each other.

F slur in this paragraph!

It was Daniel Miller, your high school bully. He was a narcissist and thought he was always the most important and only his opinion mattered. "Hey watch it-" He stared at you and his pissed face turned into one with a creepy smile and wide eyes. "Well well well if it isn't the Princeton fag." Princeton was the high school you went to. You huffed and tried to leave but he stopped you. "What are you doing here, visiting this stupid place. Oh wait let me guess you and your hubby are here with your kid." He snickered. "Or are you just a weirdo roaming around a kids joint, alone, looking at some kid to snatch up like that Rabbit man did." Rabbit man is what the police named an illusive serial killer who murdered six kids and is a suspect in the deaths of two more, all in 1985. He's called that because of the rabbit suit he wore to lure them. 

You were annoyed now. "Oh and sure your just here with your wife." He smiled. "Fucking weirdo, you've been following me stalker?" He knew exactly what to say to push your buttons. Then he said something that shocked you. "You trying to see if you can give your dear little Jackson a gift, like a new boyfriend in the afterlife?" Jackson was your best friend and crush in high school... before... before he fell off the cliff you him and your friends sat on so many times. You still remember the horrifying, blood curdling yell as he plummeted 176 feet. So many people accused you of pushing him. But you didn't. No one did. In a cruel twist of fate, he tripped while getting up and fell. You can still hear the impact of his body hitting the cold hard rock. You were just beginning to ask him out then, almost in slow motion, his foot slipped. 

You stood there in silence. Daniel laughed, mocking your grief. Tears filled your eyes. You started to wipe them when a familiar bellowing voice came behind you. "Hey jackass, how about you leave my boyfriend alone and instead of mocking him you go attend to your family." Monty snarled. Daniel scoffed. "Pfffft... your dating a robot? How pathetic." he ignored the rest of what Monty said. "At least Jackson was a fucking human." He started laughing as a claw swiped from behind you, hitting him in the face, leaving a scratch mark across it. 

"Listen here you egotistical, one dimensional, typical Disney bully jackass. Leave him alone before I throw you around like a rag doll or maul you like the chew toy you are. Got that?" Daniel still tried to stand his ground. "Ha! Like I would think that you could do all that-" Monty picked him up by the shirt collar and growled at him. "I will fucking break you and mangle your body until the kids think your some new animatronic contortionist." Monty let go and Daniel scurried away. Monty looked back at you and hugged you. "Im so sorry Y/N." You just started crying. "But I promise, from now on, No one will hurt you on my watch"

HIIIII GUYS. Im kinda getting writers block PLEASE leave literally any suggestions (aside from x child and stuff like that) and if its kinky smut, don't worry about it depending on what it is I'll do it and even if I don't I'm still not gone judge 

Please gimme Monty or Glam Freddy x Male Readers. Plz?