Just some aftercare; Date Night Pt 2

F/D = Favorite Drink

F/S = Favorite Snack

Monty picks you up. "Cmon lets go wash up." Freddy already offered to clean everything up in his room so you don't mind. Your legs are shaking a ton. "You ok little guy?" He looked at you with worried eyes. It was nice seeing a more caring emotional side of him. "Yeah, you two just really tired me out, I don't want to do any walking or anything." Monty nuzzles your neck, giving you yet another hickey. "Well if we do go anywhere Im gonna carry you." Monty sits you down in the bath and starts the water, getting in with you. "You're not even going to stand up for a second, got that?" Montys voice was surprisingly commanding. You nod. 

Montys sitting behind you and gets shampoo and covers your hair along with everywhere else, especially you private areas, a gentle rub. You get water on his hair and say, "You look hot with your hair like that." He smiled at you. "Damn right I do." He flexed a little, and you admired him. Monty went back to hugging you. "You look so damn cute." Those words make you blush.  You two rinse shampoo and such out, and after you two just sit there, looking into each others eyes. 

Later

Monty helps you get dressed in Freddy (or Monty, take your pick) pajama pants, a Monty hoodie and other stuff. Monty carries you back to Freddys room, which is now noticeably colder. But when you lay on Freddy he's burning hot. He does have a lot of fur.. 

Monty hands you your F/D and F/S. Monty is in Freddy's lap and Monty is holding you like a your a teddy bear, his arms wrapped around you tightly, along with his legs around yours, covered by a blanket. The lights were dim and it seemed like no time before you fell asleep.

This chapter is hella short but I had a good idea for Foxy so I wanted to do that, this chapter will likely be updated so its longer. But time for me to simp for Foxy for a bit first.