Happy Birthday Y/N Pt 1

FLUFF CHAPTERRRR

It was Y/Ns birthday. You thought since this place specialized in birthday parties someone would at least say happy birthday. But nothing. They acted like it was a normal day. And it hurt a little. Ok a lot. It hurt a lot. 

Your sitting on Montys bed playing video games. You hadn't seen anyone in awhile. You step out and despite it being totally sunny and bright outside, it still felt creepy. Like something was watching you from the shadows. You walk for a couple minutes and see nothing but S.T.A.F.F. bots roaming the Pizza Plex. They registered you and didn't care you were there when the Plex was closed.

After a while you were back in Montys room, crying. You hated being alone. Hell you were scared of it. But then something clicked on the glass. *click* You ran out thinking it was some trespasser, but nothing was there. *click* It came from somewhere close by. You kept following it, thinking it was some kid playing a practical joke on you. 

Eventually you were at the main stage where all the shows where performed. A single huge present stood on a stool, lit up by all the spotlights in the room. Ok someone was messing with you. But despite your better judgement, you got up and cranked the crank. Out popped a giant plush of Freddy and the rest of the spotlights spread out across the cage and all the animatronics came out from behind a curtain and yelled "Happy Birthday!" at you. Freddy walked towards you and picked you up. "Sorry we worried you and made you sad, we just wanted to surprise you with a surprise birthday party." You hugged him back. "Its ok Freddy, this is great."

You guys spent the evening partying.

Among all your presents was a 20 inch Freddy plush, a f/c spiked collar from Monty (horny bastard), f/c hair dye from Roxy, a huge pizza with all your favorite toppings from Chica, a bottle of champagne from Foxy (it was funny when Freddy got on to him since you were only 20 today), and a huge bag of your favorite candy from Bonnie, among other things from everyone.

The Dj played all your favorite songs and eventually your favorite love song came on. Freddy came up to you and held his hand out. He blushed and his ears went down, something that happened when he was embarrassed, and asked. "Would you like to dance?"

"I would... but I don't know how." Freddy smiled. "Thats ok, I can teach you." You nodded and Freddy held both your hands and held you tightly to his chest. You swayed back and forth with him and his eyes sparkled. "I love you superstar." You blushed brightly. You had almost started crying but stopped yourself. "I love you too Freddy." His eyes lit up even more. Thats when he leaned in and kissed you. It wasn't a short peck on the lips either. You were pretty much making out. "Ok you two thats enough, its my turn to dance with Y/N." Monty grabbed you and did this.

You two danced for a while and when ever you looked over at the others they looked jealous

You two danced for a while and when ever you looked over at the others they looked jealous. Eventually Bonnie took you and you two danced for a while, then Foxy.

Im not sure what to do. Working on a part 2 thats smut sooooo yeah. Will have separate versions for all of them. So like one Pt 2 with Freddy one Pt 2 with Monty etc etc.