Chapter 2

Crystal's pov

Never in my entire life I felt like killing someone. But right now I feel like killing that bitch Maddison. And also my boss. Because of them I'm stuck in this mess.

FuCk my life!

Wearing a beautiful white off shoulder gown I'm pacing around the room waiting for QUEEN Maddison to arrive. There is only twenty minutes left for the wedding and still there is no sigh of her. With each passing seconds my chest is feeling heavy. My breathing is getting heavy and I'm having goosebumps in my arms.

What if doesn't show up?

Scared from the various thoughts I kept on praying for her to arrive soon. I was busy with my thoughts when I heard a knock causing me to gasp.

Maybe Maddison is here.

Happily I went to open the door but to my surprise there wasn't Maddison. Instead their was couple in their late forties looking elegant as ever. They both were dressed in elegant outfits. But they both were looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"Who are you? And where is my daughter Maddison?" The woman asked causing me to gasp.

They're her parents. Shit.

"Where is Maddison?" She asked again and I didn't know that what should I answer.

"I-I don't know" I told them honestly.

What? I just know that she went to meet someone. I don't know where she exactly is.

"Why are you dressed in bride costume?" This time that man asked me.

"I actually, Maddison.." I stammered not knowing what to say.

I have to tell them the truth. They're her parents. They have all the right to know about their daughter's deeds. Plus may be they can help me after knowing the truth.

With this I told them everything about the phone call and Maddison's sudden departure and also how she blackmailed me. Listening this they both were sulking in anger.

"What the fuCk is wrong with your daughter? Didn't she knew how important this wedding is for our business?" That man yelled angrily at his wife.

"I didn't know she will runway just like that. FuCking careless. I'm sure she must be with that Ryan" Maddison's mom greeted her teeths in anger.

"This is all because of you. I did told you to keep your eyes on her. Because of her we will loose the deal with Knights. FuCking great" Man again yelled.

Seems like everyone in their family has anger issues.

"Now what?" Woman asked him.

"Let me call dad here" With this that man called someone else.

I tried leaving from that place but they stopped me. What the hell ya!

After few minutes a man in his late sixties enters the room. Maddison's parents rushed to him and told him everything. His nose flared in anger.

"This girl. She always test my patience. Didn't she knew how hard it was for me to convince Knights for this marriage contract. She can't just destroy my hardwork this easily. No one can ruin my planning, no one" That old man screamed loudly causing me to flinch.

Everyone in their family has ear shilling voice. I bet my ears will start bleeding if I keep listening their voice more.

"Dad she said she'll be here soon. I don't know what is taking her so long" Maddison's mom tried to defend her in front of them.