Chapter 8

Crystal's pov

I opened my eyes and found my headache so bad. I groaned in irritation. My eyes then went towards the wall clock and I almost jumped in my bed. It's 7:19. My college starts at 8:30. I immediately came out of my bed and start walking towards the washroom when my eyes went towards my wedding gown.

I'm a married woman now.

I groaned inwardly and went to my washroom. After brushing my teeth and taking a small shower I finally came out of the washroom in my pink bathrobe.

I soo love these bathrobes. I wish I could attend college in bathrobes only *sigh*

Opening my cupboard I pulled a white color off shoulder top with blue jeans. I did little makeup and left my hairs open. Collecting my stuffs I made my way to my kitchen. Grabbing a pack of lays from pantry I decided to leave.

What? I don't have much time. I can't get late for my college.

I quickly finished my lays and locked my door carefully. Later I hired a cab to reach college.

Time skip.

College was really hectic today. I got a lot of work today. Groaning I made my way to cafeteria to have my lunch.

I bought a sandwich and French fries for myself and made my way to my regular chair. I kept my food on the chair and start eating along with watching K drama in my phone.

After finishing my food I made my way outside the college when my phone starts ringing.

Unknown number.

I frowned and decided to not to take the call. But my phone was ringing again and again so I picked it.

"Hello" I said.

"Hello. Crystal?" A familiar voice said from the other side.

"Yes, speaking" I replied with a frown.

"Hey, I'm Amelia. Amelia Knight" Says the other one.

"Oh.. Hello Mrs Knight" I frowned.

Why is she calling me? And from where did she get my number?

"Why did you call me? And how did you get my number?" I asked, frowning.

I heard her sigh before she speak "I'm calling you because we have to meet each other. It's urgent. And I got your number from my husband's PA" Mrs Knight said.

Huh!

"Meet each other, but why?" I asked already getting nervous.

"I can't tell you that in phone. We have to meet in person. Ok. I'm sending you my address. Just come" Mrs Knight said in convincing tone.

"Mrs Knight please say whatever you have to say in phone. I can't meet you. I have work" I replied not wanting to invite more troubles in my life.

Oh but you have already invited them, haven't you?

My inner voice mocked me.

"I know Crystal, I know that you have work. But please try to understand that this is important. You have to come here. And you don't worry about your boss. I have already talked with her" Mrs Knight said pleadingly.

"My boss? You talked with her? Means she knows about me and uh..Dante?" I asked surprisingly.

"Yes I did talked to her but no she don't know anything about you or Dante" Mrs Knight replied.

"Now please come here. Your boss won't scold you" Mrs Knight said thus I sighed.

"Fine. I'll come" I replied.