Chapter 4

Crystal's pov

Scared, my eyes went towards oldie who's looking at me with so much anger and hatred. His bloodshot red eyes is making me shiver in fear. Somehow I realised that he is not gonna spare me. He will make me pay for my deeds.

Gulping hard I tried to look away from him but I couldn't. All of a sudden Mrs Knight came in between us and glared him. She then looked at me and caressed my cheek lovingly.

"We won't let him hurt you, don't fear him" She chirped softly and I nodded even though I'm still not convinced.

"Simon, let's talk maturely. We can solve this problem" Maddison's dad said to Mr Knight.

"First thing, their is nothing to solve and second how are you gonna solve this, huh?" Mr Knight said angrily. Yb

"Listen Simon.."

"It's Mr Knight for you" Mr Knight cut him off angrily.

"Oh ok. But please don't terminate the contract" Maddison's dad begged him but Mr Knight gave him deaf ears.

"Listen Mr Knight, Maddison is not someone who will run away from her marriage. I'm sure Maddison must be stuck somewhere. Let's wait for her and let them get married" Maddison's mom tried to convince them.

She's shameless.

"My son is not gonna marry your daughter, so don't even try" Mrs Knight yelled at her.

"You can't do this to us, to Maddison. She love Dante" Maddison's mom cried.

"Yeah? That explain why she ran away to meet another guy just before her marriage?" Mrs Knight taunts her.

"She will be here soon" She tried convincing them.

"Mr Knight, everyone out their knows that today Dante and Maddison were going to marry. If they didn't get married, our reputation will be ruined. Please try to understand" Maddison's mom said looking at them.

"Just get out of here" Mrs Knight yelled at her.

"You can't do this to us" Maddison's mom said raising her voice.

"We can" Mrs Knight snapped at her. "And yes, you don't have to worry about our reputation. Just think about yours, when everyone will get to know about your deeds. Now leave" Mrs Knight yelled.

Angrily, she turned to me and "You will pay for this" warned me before leaving the room. Her husband too left not before glaring me.

Honestly, I'm not much scared of them. I'm scared of oldie who is still looking at me with hate and anger. I dared to look in his eyes and almost gasp. His eyes held promise. Promise to destroy me. To finish my existence. My happiness. My everything.

His heated gaze is making me question my decision. My decision of exposing his truth to everyone.

Looking at me for last time he made his way outside the room but somehow I knew that this is not the last time I'm seeing him. I somehow knew that I have to face him again.

Sighing I looked around the room. They are looking worried about something.

"Mom Dad, Brittany (Maddison's mom) was right. If this news will go out, our reputation can be effected. Of course it was their fault but media will definitely drag us in this mess, especially Dante" Dante's brother said.

"I don't care about them. My son will not marry that bitch" Mrs Knight greeted her teeths in anger.

"I understand mom. But we have to think something. We just can't let someone ruin our reputation" Dante's brother replied looking little tired.