Chapter 34

Sorry for the late update. I was stuck with some work but from now on I'll update regularly :-)

Crystal's pov

I woke up with the headache and groaned while looking around to see that once again I'm in the hospital. I frowned and tried to remember about the past events that's when I remembered that I was sick and throwing up and later got thirsty and in kitchen I fainted.

I cringed at that memory and once again looked around the room to see that Dante was sleeping in the couch. I'm seeing him sleeping for the first time and he is looking wow.

This man is so damn good-looking.

I got up from my sleeping position and continued looking at him with dreamy eyes until I felt bile rising in my throat.

I instantly covered my mouth with my palm and rushed towards the another door which was washroom and starts puking my guts out.

After puking, I rinsed my mouth and gargled properly. Once I realised that I'm fine, I exit the washroom only to came face to face with Dante.

"What happened? Did you puke?" He asked in concern.

Although he looked concerned but something was off. His tone wasn't soft like before.

"Uh.. Yeah. But now I'm fine" I said to which he nodded but soon his concerned face turned emotionless. He looked cold and distant. I wonder why?

"What happened to me?" I asked slowly yet softly to which his eyes turned hard.

"Food poisoning" He said to which I made a face.

Food poisoning? Really?

"Oh" I said confusingly and looked towards him who was glaring me. Huh?

"What?" I asked raising my brows at him.

Before Dante could have said anything, again I felt bile rising in my throat. I ran inside the washroom and threw up. But this time Dante was their with me. He caught my hairs in his hand and rubbed my back.

Fuck. It's so damn embarrassing.

I quickly flushed the contents and gargled properly before leaving the washroom along with Dante.

He passed me a glass of water and went to call the doctor. I sighed and waited for the doctor.

After sometime, Dante entered inside along with the doctor and Ashton.

"So how are you feeling Mrs knight?" Doctor asked with a smile.

Mrs knight?

I blushed a little and looked at him who was still smiling at me, probably waiting for me to reply. But instead of replying him, my gaze darted to Dante who had a hard look on his face. I frowned looking at him.

What's wrong with him? Is he angry because this doctor addressed me as Mrs knight?

"Um.. I have headache and feeling like vomiting" I said to which he nodded.

"Well you have food poisoning so these are basic symptoms. You might suffer from stomach ache, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, chills, aching muscles and so on. So it would be good if you take proper rest" He said to which I nodded and again looked at Dante who was still looking angry.

"Mrs knight one more thing, after the blood samples we got to know that you have consumed something which had bacteria in the large amount and your family is saying that you always consumes homemade food and hardly eat outside. So, did you consumed food from some other place as well?" He asked to which I frowned and tried to remember things but my headache wasn't helping me.