Chapter 5

Crystal's pov

"Do you Dante Knight take Crystal Collins as your lawful wife?" Priest asked him

Please say no.

"I do" He replied.

"Do you Crystal Collins take Dante Knight as your lawful husband?" Priest asked me.

No.

I so wanted to say no but "I do" I said the opposite.

Damn me.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. Now you may kiss the bride" Priest said looking at us.

No please. I don't want to ruin my first kiss to this stone ass man.

I gulped looking at him. He turned to me at the same time.

He placed his big hands on the side of my face and leaned towards me. My breathing felt heavy from our closeness. I closed my eyes in panic but to my surprise his lips touched my cheek instead of my lips.

Thanks ya!

I opened my eyes to meet his gorgeous blue eyes. His eyes are so beautiful. He's staring at me with some unknown emotions. But our eye lock was short lived cause we heard someone yell.

"WHAT THE HELL?" We both pulled away after hearing an ear shrilling voice.

I looked ahead to see a very furious looking Maddison glaring us, especially me.

I took a step back from my place but I accidentally walked on my gown. I was about to fall when an arm saved me. I looked to the source, it was Dante. He held me protectively in his arm.

Damn these butterflies in my tummy.

"DANTE" Again she yelled. I finally stand on my legs but Dante's arm is still linked to my waist.

I looked ahead to find Maddison glaring his arm around my waist.

I tried to free myself from his grip but he held me tightly.

"What the hell!" She glared me.

"Oh hey, Maddison!" Mrs Knight grinned at her.

"How dare you?" Maddison yelled marching towards me. But before she could do something Mrs Knight came in between.

"Don't even try to hurt my daughter in law" Mrs Knight glared her.

"Daughter in law? She's not your daughter in law, I am" Maddison yelled at her.

"Really? She's the one who married Dante, not you" Mrs Knight said in bored tone.

"She did not" Maddison glared me.

"She did" Mrs Knight smirked at her angry face.

"How can you do this? I just asked you to fake being me for sometime. Not to marry him. He's supposed to be my husband" Maddison yelled at me.

"Now he is her husband" Mrs Knight glared her.

"Me and Dante love each other. She just can't come in-between us" Maddison yelled.

Why she yell so much? Can't she speak slowly. Her voice is already irritating me.

Before Mrs Knight could reply something, Dante get off the stage and walked towards her.

"I don't love you. I never did. I never will" Dante said looking straight in her eyes.

"But I always loved you, Dante" Maddison said in soft voice.