Chapter 9

Dante's pov

After returning home, we all directly went to our room. We all were exhausted. Physically and mentally, both. Whatever happened today was unpredictable. Never thought something like that could happen.

To be honest, I'm happy that now I don't have to tolerate Maddison. That woman is crazy. Spoiled brat. And her voice. Oh my god *mentally facepalm* her voice is so fuCking annoying. Specially when she screams. Her voice always cause me trouble. I bet if I keep on listening her voice, I'll go deaf.

Maddison is hard to tolerate. Now I don't have to tolerate her. Good thing.

But on the other hand, I got married to Crystal who's nothing but a stranger. Well Maddison was also a stranger. But atleast she was a known stranger. I knew her family background.

But Crystal, I don't know a thing about her, except her name. Tomorrow dad's private investigator is gonna give us her details.

Sighing I made my way to my walk in closet and pulled a tshirt and short to wear.

How much I love wearing these comfortable clothes *aah*.

Changing my clothes, I laid on bed but sleep was far away from me. I kept on thinking about today's happenings or may I say thinking about someone who has beautiful big brown eyes. Her eyes are beautiful.

Her everything is beautiful.

My inner voice mocked me to which I groaned.

Thinking about her and today's event finally I slept.

Time skip.

It's almost 9:30 AM and we all are waiting for dad's private investigator. We all are anxious. Finally, Max (Private investigator) appeared. He had a file in his hand. He first greeted us, later settled himself in one of the chair in our study.

He then forward the file to dad. When dad opens the file, their was a big picture of Crystal's attached. She was smiling in the picture.

Her smile is beaut..

Shut up. I scolded myself and decided to concentrate on her background.

Name- Crystal Collins

Age- 19

Father- Avan Collins

Mother- Khloe Collins (Dead)

Step mother- Samantha Collins

Address- XYZ

College- Holy Cross College

She is a student in Holy Cross College, lives in xyz appartment. Her biological mom passed away in a car accident when she was six. Later her dad got married to his girlfriend Samantha. Her father kicked her out of his house when she was just nine year old. From the age of nine she was living with her grandmother, but her grandmother too passed away two years ago.

Currently she is living alone and working as an assistant of the famous designer Andera Heard to pay her bills.

History 👇

Five years ago, there was a guy named Peter who was her neighbour. He was 23 at that time and according to him he fell in love with Crystal. He did proposed her but she rejected him. He couldn't take no for an answer and kept on forcing himself on her. When she didn't give him attention, he tried to kidnapped her and molest her along with his friend. But fortunately cops caught him before he could harm Crystal and arrested him.

Currently he is living in Australia with his parents and Crystal is out of his reach.

MotherfuCker