Chapter 48

Crystal's pov

Happiness is the only emotion which is constant in my life ever since I have married Dante. I swear this man is a God gift to me. The way he does everything to make me happy is praiseworthy.

In my whole life I have never met someone who did this much stuff to make me feel happy. His every action makes me happy. He makes me happy. His one gesture of kindness is enough to make my heart flutter.

Ever since my granny died, I stopped celebrating my birthday. Though even with granny, I used to celebrate a little bit but Dante. He went out of his way to make my day special. Never thought that I'd have someone in my life who will love me this much.

Dante surely is a God gift or maybe my mom's gift to me. I don't know that but I'll always cherish him and would never take him for granted.

Currently I'm in the backyard of our mansion where all my close people are present, making my day more special.

I smile looking at Sarah's niece, Aria who is eyeing my birthday cake with greed.

Cutie.

I swear this little girl is the cutest one. She has made my birthday party more lively with her presence.

I was busy with my thoughts when someone's arms wrapped around my waist.

Dante.

"What are you thinking?" He asked huskily.

"Just thinking when did I become so lucky to have you in my life?" I replied turning towards him and kissed his cheek to which he passed me a big smile.

"19th August" He said to which I raised my brows in confusion.

"I replied to your question about you being lucky to have me in your life. Remember we got married on the 19th of August" Dante replied with a smirk to which I rolled my eyes at him.

Arrogant Ass.

"You're so arrogant" I chirped shaking my head.

"That I am" Dante replied smugly.

"Now come on, it's time to cut the cake" Dante said softly. "Or else Aria would herself do the favour" He added making me laugh.

Later we both walked towards the center table and soon everyone else joined us. I looked at the cake and smiled in delight.

I blew the candles and cut the cake and fed the first bite to Dante to which he smiled and fed me too. Later I fed mom, dad, Sarah, Ashton, Aria and others.

Everyone again wished me and showered me with an immense amount of love and of course, gifts.

After enjoying the whole night, the party came to an end. Everyone went back to their home whereas we all went back to our room.

Once I entered Dante's room, he pushed me towards a wall and kissed me hungrily. I moaned feeling his rough lips against my soft ones.

After a few minutes we broke the kiss and sighed heavily.

"D-Dante" I called his name after I calmed down and looked deep in his eyes.

"Thank you for making my day special. You really made me happy" I said with a warm smile to which he looked happy.

"Anything for you, Crystal" He said kissing my knuckles causing me to blush.

"You looked really beautiful today. It was hard taking my eyes off of you" Dante said caressing my cheek with the back of his palm.

"I love you so much" He whispered against my lips with a dreamy face and that was the moment I realised that I loved him too.

And I wasn't ready to hide my feelings from him. Not after he is clear about his feelings towards me. So I said those words which I felt for him.