Chapter 38

Crystal's pov

I woke up with smile on my face. Just thinking about yesterday is making me feel giddy. I'm having hard time believing the fact that Dante confessed his love to me and wants to give our marriage a chance.

Everything is feeling like a dream. A beautiful dream.

The man Dante Knight who is immensely famous and loved especially by women, is mine, all mine and only mine.

Yay.

With a stupid smile on my face I got up and went to the bathroom to do my business.

After having a long bath I decided to wear a pink full sleeve dress which reached upto my knees. I left my hair open and did light makeup to look good. Later I wore my flats and left the room.

Also I'm not going to college because I'm still not well and Dante is going to change my college so maybe I'll stay at home for almost a week now.

Also, today Dante is going to announce about us to his family. For that, I'm super nervous. Though I know Dante's family is super nice and welcoming. And when yesterday Dante said that his family loves me and his mom used to ship us, I'm little happy but I'm nervous too. I don't know how they will react. I just hope everything goes well.

Sighs.

I was walking towards the staircase when suddenly someone wrapped their fist around my wrist and pulled me towards themselves.

I was all ready to shout at them but stopped myself when I saw the handsome devil aka Dante, who by the way was smirking at me.

"D-Dante? What the hell? You scared me" I said glaring him.

"Aww, my girl got scared" He said, still smirking at me.

"Seriously Dante? You just gave me a mini heart attack and instead of apologizing to me, you're teasing me?" I asked angrily and freed myself from him and tried to move away but he quickly pulled me towards himself.

Now we were way too close. Our lips were only a few distance away from each other. A little more pull and our lips will be touching each other.

Dante suddenly leaned closer to me and rubbed my left cheek with his lips. It's like he was caressing my left cheek with lips instead of his hands.

I suddenly felt hot all over my body with our close proximity.

"D-Dante" I stammered and gripped his shirt tightly in my fists.

"Dante. S-stop. Someone will s-see us" I said and tried to push him away but Dante's arms were tight around my body.

"Hmm" He hummed and continued his assaults.

"D-Dante pl-please" I said and this time Dante listened and pulled himself a little away from me.

We were still very close to each other. Oh God!

"You're looking beautiful" Dante said and tucked my hair locks behind my ear and caressed my cheeks a little to which I blushed.

"Thank you" I said biting my cheeks.

"You're also looking good" I said and he smiled at me.

"I love you" Dante said and hugged me.

I really wanted to say something but nothing comes out from my mouth. I guess we both have to wait some more.

Honestly I'm feeling bad that I'm not confessing to him but I really don't want to lie about my feelings. I know I have strong feelings for him but the word 'love' is yet to discover.