Chapter 50

Crystal's pov

My breath hitched in my throat when I saw them moving towards the car.

"Tyler" I called the driver's name and turned towards him to see that he was already looking at me with confusion.

"Tyler, drive fast. Martin has betrayed us" I said urgently and saw him widening his eyes in surprise.

But before he could have done something, a few goons came and forcefully dragged me and him out of the car.

As soon as I was out from the car I came face to face with Ethan who was looking at me with a big smirk.

"Hello mrs knight. Good to see you" He said with a smirk but his tone was venomous.

"Remember once I told you that I will take revenge from you for destroying my years of planning. Guess what? The time has come" He said with a smile and next moment his palm connected with my face.

I cried with the pain. My eyes turned watery with the impact.

"I love it when you cry" He said and came closer to me. I tried moving away but his goons caught my arms tightly.

Unknowingly my eyes went towards Martin who was smiling at my condition.

"W-why?" I asked bitterly.

Instead of replying to my question Martin too raised his hands at me.

I cried in pain to which Ethan let out a laugh in pleasure.

"Crystal, Crystal, Crystal. You get what you sow. I did told you in past to not to be oversmart but you didn't listened to me. Now you are going to pay for your oversmartness" Ethan whispered in a dangerous tone and looked at his man to which he started pushing inside one of his car.

"Leave her" Tyler, the driver yelled after freeing himself from their holds and ran to help me.

He started fighting with the goon who was holding me.

"Bastard" Martin yelled and stabbed his back with a knife.

"No" I yelled in fear and looked at Tyler whose eyes turned moist from the pain.

"Trying to be a savior, huh?" Martin said in a teasing voice and once again stabbed him.

Tyler hissed in pain and fell on the ground, groaning in pain.

"Leave him, please" I pleaded looking at Martin but he gave deaf ears to me and kept stabbing him like a monster.

After stabbing him for few more times Martin finally stood up from the ground and shot Tyler in his head.

"Noo" I yelled at him to which he smirked.

"You're a monster" I said angrily and saw his eyes turned more red in anger and the next moment he came towards me and punched my jaw.

"Sshii" I hissed in pain.

"Shut up" Martin yelled at the top of his voice.

But surprisingly instead of getting scared, I looked directly in his eyes and smirked a little at him.

"Can't take the truth?" I asked mockingly and the next moment he pointed his gun at my head.

I'm dead now.

Although I was scared but I decided to not to show him that so I tried my best to keep a neutral face.

"Martin not now. We will kill her but not like this. Killing her like this would be mercy on her and she doesn't deserve our mercy. We will kill her in the most cruelest way" Ethan muttered, removing Martin gun from my head.